The worst thing about Survival-Games

SurvivalGames gamemode challenges each player to survive as long as he can among his foes, loot chests and gain advantages on others!
User avatar
Void_Walker
Posts: 211
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:58 am
Location: Gotham
Contact:

Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:26 am

This is an amazing minigame. BUT nobody is equal. It's all just "Pay-to-Win". I mean 1-hit kill weapons? Seriously?! And we members are just given kits with stone weapons to fight! The best we can do now, is to avoid playing maps with players above the "Member" rank.
Many players tell me to "just buy a rank". If I could buy a rank, don't you think I'd buy a premium account instead?
Stupid People are Dangerous. -The Hunger Games

User avatar
TheGhostGamer
Posts: 1695
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:02 pm

Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:44 am

Many premium members play on this server as well as many donors. Not because they can but because they enjoy doing so. They were given an advantage but this does not mean that they cannot be defeated. Their are kits such as the lumberjack kit which are very overpowered and are used by many members who cannot afford to spend their money(if they have any). Your title is "The worst thing about Survival-Games" as if there are a lot of bad things but in fact it is one of the few things that make this server the best.
Become serious
Image
To be the best you must be able to handle the worst
Be a lover not a fighter, but always fight for what you love
#Extremecraft

User avatar
Void_Walker
Posts: 211
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:58 am
Location: Gotham
Contact:

Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:27 am

TheGhostGamer wrote:Many premium members play on this server as well as many donors. Not because they can but because they enjoy doing so. They were given an advantage but this does not mean that they cannot be defeated. Their are kits such as the lumberjack kit which are very overpowered and are used by many members who cannot afford to spend their money(if they have any). Your title is "The worst thing about Survival-Games" as if there are a lot of bad things but in fact it is one of the few things that make this server the best.
First of all, the title says "thing" so don't expect a nw entire list. And second, lumberjack is definitely not op. Higher rank people got kits with strength potions or 1-hit kill weapons. You seriously expect me to enjoy that? I had more than 30k coins but what could I do with them? Ended up giving half of them to an extreme user because he couldother kits. It's all just a waste of time and energy collecting coins and trying so hard to win. What're the odds of winning against somebody with a warrior kit? I'd say one in fifty. They kill everyone right when the game starts.
And you say it's one of the things that makes EC the best. But you forgot to write, only for those who can afford to donate.
Stupid People are Dangerous. -The Hunger Games

User avatar
TheGhostGamer
Posts: 1695
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:02 pm

Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:18 am

Void_Walker wrote:
TheGhostGamer wrote:Many premium members play on this server as well as many donors. Not because they can but because they enjoy doing so. They were given an advantage but this does not mean that they cannot be defeated. Their are kits such as the lumberjack kit which are very overpowered and are used by many members who cannot afford to spend their money(if they have any). Your title is "The worst thing about Survival-Games" as if there are a lot of bad things but in fact it is one of the few things that make this server the best.
First of all, the title says "thing" so don't expect a nw entire list. And second, lumberjack is definitely not op. Higher rank people got kits with strength potions or 1-hit kill weapons. You seriously expect me to enjoy that? I had more than 30k coins but what could I do with them? Ended up giving half of them to an extreme user because he couldother kits. It's all just a waste of time and energy collecting coins and trying so hard to win. What're the odds of winning against somebody with a warrior kit? I'd say one in fifty. They kill everyone right when the game starts.
And you say it's one of the things that makes EC the best. But you forgot to write, only for those who can afford to donate.
This is your opinion. I have talked to many pvpiers and they enjoy the experience. You simply hate the frustration of loosing and this is why you act in this way. Others play to win and that brings joy to them regardless of if they loose. Besides the donors with the kits are not frequently seen. On another note Happy New Year and enjoy your day
Become serious
Image
To be the best you must be able to handle the worst
Be a lover not a fighter, but always fight for what you love
#Extremecraft

User avatar
Void_Walker
Posts: 211
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:58 am
Location: Gotham
Contact:

Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:24 am

TheGhostGamer wrote:
Void_Walker wrote:
TheGhostGamer wrote:Many premium members play on this server as well as many donors. Not because they can but because they enjoy doing so. They were given an advantage but this does not mean that they cannot be defeated. Their are kits such as the lumberjack kit which are very overpowered and are used by many members who cannot afford to spend their money(if they have any). Your title is "The worst thing about Survival-Games" as if there are a lot of bad things but in fact it is one of the few things that make this server the best.
First of all, the title says "thing" so don't expect a nw entire list. And second, lumberjack is definitely not op. Higher rank people got kits with strength potions or 1-hit kill weapons. You seriously expect me to enjoy that? I had more than 30k coins but what could I do with them? Ended up giving half of them to an extreme user because he couldother kits. It's all just a waste of time and energy collecting coins and trying so hard to win. What're the odds of winning against somebody with a warrior kit? I'd say one in fifty. They kill everyone right when the game starts.
And you say it's one of the things that makes EC the best. But you forgot to write, only for those who can afford to donate.
This is your opinion. I have talked to many pvpiers and they enjoy the experience. You simply hate the frustration of loosing and this is why you act in this way. Others play to win and that brings joy to them regardless of if they loose. Besides the donors with the kits are not frequently seen. On another note Happy New Year and enjoy your day
Bruh... Quit those Smart-Alek replies. And why do you think I play sg anyways? I enjoy it. I'm just listing the things that I don't feel are fair. You've talked to many players who love losing to extreme players. But there's a greater majority that doesn't like it.
And happy new year to you too.
Stupid People are Dangerous. -The Hunger Games

User avatar
TheGhostGamer
Posts: 1695
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:02 pm

Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:45 am

Void_Walker wrote: Bruh... Quit those Smart-Alek replies. And why do you think I play sg anyways? I enjoy it. I'm just listing the things that I don't feel are fair. You've talked to many players who love losing to extreme players. But there's a greater majority that doesn't like it.
And happy new year to you too.
My responses were not Smart-Aleck replies for I am known as wise. The people that I talked to were not noobs for they are very high on the leader boards. I hope to see you ingame. Enjoy your day sir.
Become serious
Image
To be the best you must be able to handle the worst
Be a lover not a fighter, but always fight for what you love
#Extremecraft

User avatar
scentpai_z1
Posts: 1294
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:32 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:48 am

i believe This topic will turn into a flame war

User avatar
TheGhostGamer
Posts: 1695
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:02 pm

Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:49 am

Scentpai_Z1 wrote:i believe This topic will turn into a flame war
No it will not. I won't allow it for it takes 2 to argue
Become serious
Image
To be the best you must be able to handle the worst
Be a lover not a fighter, but always fight for what you love
#Extremecraft

User avatar
Void_Walker
Posts: 211
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:58 am
Location: Gotham
Contact:

Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:00 am

TheGhostGamer wrote: My responses were not Smart-Aleck replies for I am known as wise. The people that I talked to were not noobs for they are very high on the leader boards. I hope to see you ingame. Enjoy your day sir.
Wise people definitely don't call themselves wise. The leaderboards don't rank the person according to humanity. And I'm not calling those people noobs either. I'd like to consider this argument finished.
It's midnight here so I'd love to get a little sleep. If it's daytime at your location, I hope you enjoy it too.
Oh and you don't HAVE to reply again because I'm leaving the server anyways. (And you talk too much. I guess whoever called you wise just said it to keep you quiet... jk)
Stupid People are Dangerous. -The Hunger Games

User avatar
Void_Walker
Posts: 211
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:58 am
Location: Gotham
Contact:

Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:02 am

Scentpai_Z1 wrote:i believe This topic will turn into a flame war
If it does... the staff have the fire extinguishers at their side. (If you know what I mean)
Stupid People are Dangerous. -The Hunger Games

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest