Wow think Im hacking? But Im not :D

*beta*
XxSoulKillerxX
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:45 pm

Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:15 pm

So that AveXUzumaki said I admitted I had hacks, I did tell him that. But, I told him just so he can shut up about it XDD
Hmm any staffs and help me how to post screenshot.

User avatar
AntiStrike
Posts: 2320
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:20 pm
Contact:

Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:18 pm

Use Imgur.com .
_xXNemoXx_ Was Previously Known As KittySoftOnPc.
MrNemo Was Previously Known As H20Nemo.
AntiStrike Was Previously Known As MrNemo.
:arrow_up: :muscle: :arrow_up: :underage:

[Ex-Staff] [Inferno] [Elite] AntiStrike
:arrow_up: :hearts: :arrow_up: :heavy_dollar_sign:

User avatar
AveXUchiha
Posts: 1262
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:34 am
Location: Nothing
Contact:

Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:42 pm

OK so I clearly found you hacking,
BUT when I decided to report you, The evidence was too old

Does this NOT look like hacks
+ You were also threatening me
I hope we can still be friends :D
Image
ImageImage

User avatar
xNubAssassin_
Posts: 887
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:40 pm
Location: Jupiter

Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:24 pm

When i first Met Him and Pvp with him I Was Like What the devil is That Kb! i'm not too sure about he's hacking or not.
Nothing is True.Everything is Permitted.

We Work in Dark to Serve The Light,We Are Assassins.


I lost My sign :(
[+] Click to show/hide
me da nub me suk me wrst ;D

User avatar
XxJovianxX
Posts: 190
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:05 am
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:17 am

WhySoSniper wrote:When i first Met Him and Pvp with him I Was Like What the devil is That Kb! i'm not too sure about he's hacking or not.
Want me to tell you the secret of how to get so much kb?
You may fall while your reaching your goal,
But
don't give up,
Get back up and run again!

[+] Click to show/hide
P.S. This means Never EVER give up!
[+] Click to show/hide
This means you XxSoulKillerxX, hakomiaid, and dronedoesmc!
Im invis.What..
^
I have a secret message here

TheCactusPvP
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:10 am

Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:14 pm

Can u teach me how to PvP?Idk how to pvp like u

User avatar
iiPqwz
Posts: 470
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:44 am
Location: Mars

Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:32 am

AveXKirigaya wrote:OK so I clearly found you hacking,
BUT when I decided to report you, The evidence was too old

Does this NOT look like hacks
+ You were also threatening me
I hope we can still be friends :D
LOL Theres someting called being nub and crits...
For more kb i think u hold ctrl...
You die, i die with you.You yolo, i yolo with you. You lose, i lose with you. We work together to become the best and do the best of our ability, DaNubSquad.

"Gamers don't die they only respawn."

User avatar
AveXUchiha
Posts: 1262
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:34 am
Location: Nothing
Contact:

Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:44 am

SpiderCasper wrote:
AveXKirigaya wrote:OK so I clearly found you hacking,
BUT when I decided to report you, The evidence was too old

Does this NOT look like hacks
+ You were also threatening me
I hope we can still be friends :D
LOL Theres someting called being nub and crits...
For more kb i think u hold ctrl...
I always use CTRL for more KB while playing and you can't hit someone from 6-7 blocks away
Image
ImageImage

TheCactusPvP
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:10 am

Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:37 pm

AveXKirigaya wrote:
SpiderCasper wrote:
AveXKirigaya wrote:OK so I clearly found you hacking,
BUT when I decided to report you, The evidence was too old

Does this NOT look like hacks
+ You were also threatening me
I hope we can still be friends :D
LOL Theres someting called being nub and crits...
For more kb i think u hold ctrl...
I always use CTRL for more KB while playing and you can't hit someone from 6-7 blocks away
    U forgot some thing AveXKirigaya. Ur FVO is quack pro so u see him hitting u from far

    User avatar
    BlackAurora
    Posts: 1602
    Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:59 pm
    Location: Jupiter
    Contact:

    Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:43 pm

    For the video that provided by Ave, I saw some obvious reach.. Maybe because of the fov?
    Just something I can turn to somebody I can kiss
    I want something just like this

    Post Reply
    • Information
    • Who is online

      Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests