Survival Games Suggestions

SurvivalGames gamemode challenges each player to survive as long as he can among his foes, loot chests and gain advantages on others!
NxDs

Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:36 am

You can post under here all your suggestions to improve /go survivalgames server!
We'll try to review them when we get the chance, please don't bump your suggestions!
There are no friends on the internet, just people behaving in a way to delay their ban. No mercy for you, fools.

BabyNxDs

Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:51 pm

Enable the flint and steel use because it's useless if you find one at the moment and it can help you a lot during a combat.
[Forum Moderator]

Feel free to pm me for any help you need :D

Zphre

Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:15 am

NoHaxJustAndrew wrote:Enable the flint and steel use because it's useless if you find one at the moment and it can help you a lot during a combat.
+1 And add more KB when using fishing rods, as fishing rods are useful when PvPing.
[Inferno]

NxDs

Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:46 am

NoHaxJustAndrew wrote:Enable the flint and steel use because it's useless if you find one at the moment and it can help you a lot during a combat.
Not sure that can be done as the worlds are not being reloaded every time a game starts which means that if you set fire in a game the fire would still be there in the next one, we can remove entirely flint and steel tho
AspectOfPvP wrote:
+1 And add more KB when using fishing rods, as fishing rods are useful when PvPing.
We can't add more knockback for fishing rods, the default one seems fair enough
There are no friends on the internet, just people behaving in a way to delay their ban. No mercy for you, fools.

Zphre

Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:50 am

NxDs wrote:
Not sure that can be done as the worlds are not being reloaded every time a game starts which means that if you set fire in a game the fire would still be there in the next one, we can remove entirely flint and steel tho
AspectOfPvP wrote:
We can't add more knockback for fishing rods, the default one seems fair enough
I guess.
Two more things. The items inside chests are too OP. I've seen other servers, especially famous ones, that they don't have that much food, and there are Tier one and Tier two chests. Only the tier two chests have good armour, while the tier one chests only have one piece of food and one weapon/piece of armour.

The last thing is that please remove the lily pads at the spawn of "Newworld" because players that have 1.9 get stuck in it, and then get kicked for anti knockback if someone is hitting them, which I find abnormal.

Also, please add 1.7.10 PvP for the new PvP server that is about to come out because most pvp servers have that implemented.
[Inferno]

Zphre

Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:01 am

Add the ability to place cobweb.
[+] Click to show/hide
And Add a cobwebs to chests in SG
[+] Click to show/hide
Many servers have this
[Inferno]

RixIsBae

Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:53 pm

I know I already putted the suggestion in other section,but I suggest either. Punish the players who team or make maps for teaming.
E m b a r r a s s m e n t

Zphre

Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:26 pm

RosytheTOASTER wrote:I know I already putted the suggestion in other section,but I suggest either. Punish the players who team or make maps for teaming.
Its up to players if they are teaming or not.
This isn't "Solo SG"
Its undefined.
So we don't know to team or not.
[Inferno]

Elaol183

Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:47 pm

Replace the flint and steel and EXP bottles from carepackages with something useful.

Elaol183

Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:40 pm

Make it so when the game starts we are given the last kit we used. I hate it when I join a game in the last second and I don't get to choose my kit.

• Information