Prison Suggestions

*beta*
NxDs

Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:36 am

You can post under here all your suggestions to improve /go prison server!
We'll try to review them when we get the chance, please don't bump your suggestions!
There are no friends on the internet, just people behaving in a way to delay their ban. No mercy for you, fools.

andrew0909

Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:55 pm

/pay should be added because most of the newbies can be helped by their friends or good players to increase and have fun.
Gonna take a pause soon.

THEcowKILL3R

Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:57 pm

I have a million well thought suggestions in the prisions website so please read them all.
Hello, as many of you know, I quit EC a while ago, but I have recently found out that prisons is resetting and I want to pass butterfly_21 on the leader boards xD. I will be playing after the reset.

WhySoDank

Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:31 pm

I don't know if this has been suggested yet but, let all people use /sellhand.
We work in dark to serve the light, We are Assassins. "Wherever light strikes, there will always be shadows. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace initiates wars."

THEcowKILL3R

Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:37 pm

There should be a limit of 6 months on renting a cell because to many people rent their cell for like 5 years and never go back on.
This would solve the shortage of cell without making more cells. Btw I know there are more cells, like 100000 more cell that are unused. I know this because once when I was logging back on prisions I glitched out and fell down many layers of unused cell.

Pls don't ban me I didn't do it on purpose.
Hello, as many of you know, I quit EC a while ago, but I have recently found out that prisons is resetting and I want to pass butterfly_21 on the leader boards xD. I will be playing after the reset.

THEcowKILL3R

Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:47 pm

ADD enderpearls to pvp because on prisions you can't use enderpearls at all. Enderpearls shoul also be able to be used when you are in combat because enderpearls are mostly used to run away. This also means that pvp could be bigger.

THEcowKILL3R

Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:53 pm

ADD /dual or some sort of dualing sistem this would be a good add on because everbody wants to fight each other 1v1 and people can't usually do that. There would be two different kind of duals. One kind would be with the amour and other things they already have in their inventory when starting a dual. The person who wins should also take the persons stuff. The other sort of one is a 100% fair pvp sistem where the amour and other stuff is fair and the people don't take their stuff to pvp and don't keep their stuff from pvp. It would also be cool if you could spectate a dual with some command.One other awsome feature would be bidding on the dual where the players would put the money in a pot and the winner takes it all.

NxDs

Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:43 am

WhySoDank wrote:I don't know if this has been suggested yet but, let all people use /sellhand.
Buy MVP+ and you'll get it
NoHaxJustAndrew wrote:/pay should be added because most of the newbies can be helped by their friends or good players to increase and have fun.
We'll think about it
THEcowKILL3R wrote:There should be a limit of 6 months on renting a cell because to many people rent their cell for like 5 years and never go back on.
This would solve the shortage of cell without making more cells. Btw I know there are more cells, like 100000 more cell that are unused. I know this because once when I was logging back on prisions I glitched out and fell down many layers of unused cell.
Renting should already expire after like 30 days
THEcowKILL3R wrote:ions you can't use end
Ender pearls in pvp are bad, a lot of players requested ender pearl removal, if you go in pvp just to escape then don't pvp at all
THEcowKILL3R wrote:ADD /dual or some sort of dualing sistem this would be a good add on because everbody wants to fight each other 1v1 and people can't usually do that. There would be two different kind of duals. One kind would be with the amour and other things they already have in their inventory when starting a dual. The person who wins should also take the persons stuff. The other sort of one is a 100% fair pvp sistem where the amour and other stuff is fair and the people don't take their stuff to pvp and don't keep their stuff from pvp. It would also be cool if you could spectate a dual with some command.One other awsome feature would be bidding on the dual where the players would put the money in a pot and the winner takes it all.
that will be /go pvp that will be our new server
There are no friends on the internet, just people behaving in a way to delay their ban. No mercy for you, fools.

mottingdog

Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:13 am

Make it so that when your rent a cellblock, if you forget to take your stuff all of your stuff would automatically teleport to your inventory, and anything that won't fit would either go to your ender chest or stay there.
Pick the right choice, and hope for good luck from me.
[+] Click to show/hide
Fool. Bad luck is coming your way from me.
[+] Click to show/hide
You just hope this is accurate as you have chosen the right choice.
I'm going to be changing my name soon. Just watch.

LightSoars

Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:17 am

mottingdog wrote:Make it so that when your rent a cellblock, if you forget to take your stuff all of your stuff would automatically teleport to your inventory, and anything that won't fit would either go to your ender chest or stay there.
Nah, its prison. Its supposed to be hard...
https://youtu.be/M8-bo-1Vpq8
Comin
∧_∧  
(・_・)っ
(っ /
Lノ┘
Fo that
  ∧___∧
⊂(・_・ )
 ヽ ⊂二/
 (⌒) /

Booty!