Skywars Suggestions

Skywars also known as "Skyblock Warriors" is where Skyblock meets PvP. Find here all the best Minecraft Skywars servers.
NxDs

Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:36 am

You can post under here all your suggestions to improve /go skywars server!
We'll try to review them when we get the chance, please don't bump your suggestions!
There are no friends on the internet, just people behaving in a way to delay their ban. No mercy for you, fools.

andrew0909

Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:31 am

1) A refill after 5 minute have passed.
2) Add enderpearls at mid chests.
3) Add a player tracker compass because A LOT of players hide in the most stupid places and it should be like the Survival Games one : Name/Number of blocks away/Direction
Gonna take a pause soon.

BenthorZM

Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:45 pm

NoHaxJustAndrew wrote:1) A refill after 5 minute have passed.
3) Add a player tracker compass because A LOT of players hide in the most stupid places and it should be like the Survival Games one : Name/Number of blocks away/Direction
1. Most of the games dont even go for 5mins. Most of the popular maps are 8 player and 4 player maps only. So refill is unnnecassary.

2. Enderpearls spawns randomly in one's island and it is soooo rare. And it is also not op skywars. It is a normal one. So if u want e pearl then u can play either spacewars or blitz or treefall maps which are op or u need VIP rank player to choose op mode for any maps.

3. That is the fun. You gotta find them and kill them. In surv games, u need to survive so u will need compass but here u can just equip and kill them. So compass is not a good idea.
I have many problems in my life,but my lips don't know that, they always smile :)
[+] Click to show/hide
Exams busy One full month but luckily getting something awesome soon!! .

Reviciation

Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:13 pm

Skywars Teams
Change Chest Selection To Basic Mode , Normal Mode , Insane Mode (only for vip+)
we work in dark to serve the light we are Assassins
The Past May Be A Burden To You, But Make That Burden Your Courage To Rise In The Future And Smile To Your Life.
Doge Squad Shall Rise To The Top Within The Darkness

xLazyGalaxy

Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:51 pm

Respicious wrote:Skywars Teams
Change Chest Selection To Basic Mode , Normal Mode , Insane Mode (only for vip+)
I like ur idea ;o it will be easier to team and not to kill ur teammate if u 2v1 someone xd
:heart_eyes: <3

xLazyGalaxy

Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:56 pm

H20Enderman wrote:1) A refill after 5 minute have passed.
1st idea: I'd like that too, for Members sucks when there's no refill bcz they don't have some useful kits xd
2nd idea: Gud idea, that's some kinda of reward bcz u r 1st on mid ;3
3rd idea: Most of players who doesn't have gear or weapon hide, like they bury themselves in ground untill game ends, to players who doesn't like to loose in a stupid way, it's perfect! c;
:heart_eyes: <3

GlobalVillager

Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:11 pm

Why do i think that ec will be hypixel? ._.
LIKE I ALWAYS SAID VILLAGERS CAN'T BE STOPPED!

~BACK TO EC FORUMS!

Reviciation

Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:08 am

GlobalVillager wrote:Why do i think that ec will be hypixel? ._.
idk
we work in dark to serve the light we are Assassins
The Past May Be A Burden To You, But Make That Burden Your Courage To Rise In The Future And Smile To Your Life.
Doge Squad Shall Rise To The Top Within The Darkness

WailingWailord

Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:33 am

XxBenthorZMxX wrote:
NoHaxJustAndrew wrote:1) A refill after 5 minute have passed.
1. Most of the games dont even go for 5mins. Most of the popular maps are 8 player and 4 player maps only. So refill is unnnecassary.

2. Enderpearls spawns randomly in one's island and it is soooo rare. And it is also not op skywars. It is a normal one. So if u want e pearl then u can play either spacewars or blitz or treefall maps which are op or u need VIP rank player to choose op mode for any maps.

3. That is the fun. You gotta find them and kill them. In surv games, u need to survive so u will need compass but here u can just equip and kill them. So compass is not a good idea.
Um, I understand your point on the first two, but tell me, what is fun about searching for several minutes to find someone who is probably afk underneath a random place on the map? It's annoying, so no.3 should definitely be implemented.
At your service!

Follow me on Twitter! https://twitter.com/wailingwailord

Find me on Egg Wars! ^-^

MCSlasher

Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:39 am

Hi! Its me MCSlasher.
Im here to suggest something i think would be making the skywars look good.

Im suggesting, can we create a Clan in Skywars like faction but doesn't have anything just join or leave in clan making the title [Member] look good and the 'Member' is always there if the player doesn't have a clan yet.

Clan:
Like me, if i create a clan named TeamMC
Used:
Only 1 Leader each clan and all the others are Member but if they join my Clan (if) there Member title will be replace a TeamMC.
Clan are used to become enjoyful and fun because they have a friends and know each other and fight will other clans and become a most Famous clan.

Thanks! I hope this will be addded, only simple idea.
Regards`
Top3 MCSlasher
MCSlasher Will Be You're Friend And Help You Out In Many Ways

MCSlasher Is The Best

[Friendly]

[YouTuber]MCSlasher
Join TeamMC Today!!!
https://www.youtube.com/c/MCSlasher
https://discord.gg/vEapFTJ

Skywars

[Top4]MCSlasher

Kindly Subcribe to my channel for more everyday Gameplay.

• Information