Tips for acidisland

You're on an island, in a sea of acid! If you like Skyblock, try AcidIsland for a new challenge! This is almost like SkyBlock but instead of falling, you must contend with acid water when expanding your island and players can boat to each other's islands.
Mil1027

Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:29 pm

How to play AcidIsland
So first of all, do /is or /island to start a island (If you are new) then you will be teleported to your island Beware: Your items will get removed if you start one
You can Coop a player with the command: /is coop [UserName] you can invite a person with /is invite the player will join your island if he doesn't have one.
You can leave your island with /is leave but you have to make a player leader with the command: /is makeleader [Player Name]
You can kick a player from your island with the command: /is kick [Player Name]
You can make a player go out of your island (A random person) with the command /is expel [Player Name]
You can turn on your teamchat with /is teamchat.
If you want more help to /is help.
Gold Block adds 1.5 levels and so does Emerald Blocks ; a diamond block adds 3 levels.
Also if you just started:
-Rain damages you too
-A water-breathing potion makes you invulnerable to acid
-If you have 2000$ switch your island's biome to desert to disable rain if you want to (Cold Beach would be good too as it freezes water)
-As of now, cactus farms are the best source of income
-There are 3 skeleton, 3 magma, and 2 blaze spawners in the nether; check them out if you still haven't
Important
You can do /shop to buy blocks and other things.
You can do /pvp to PvP other players.
You can join a players island if they invite you.
Last edited by Mil1027 on Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.

PerZ

Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:10 pm

If I recall correctly a Gold Block adds 1.5 levels and so does Emerald Blocks ; a diamond block adds 3 levels.
Also if you just started:
-Rain damages you too
-A water-breathing potion makes you invulnerable to acid
-If you have 2000$ switch your island's biome to desert to disable rain if you want to (Cold Beach would be good too as it freezes water)
-As of now, cactus farms are the best source of income
-Check out /is warp kills123x for a public slime farm
-Check out /is warp PerZ for a 1$ per stack cacti shop (may not be stocked, I don't play anymore)
-There are 3 skeleton, 3 magma, and 2 blaze spawners in the nether; check them out if you still haven't
There are a few things I'll never forget: our class, 10 - Platinum, and the moments we have shared.

Garchomp

Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:27 pm

Or you can just do /help xD
Underestimate me. It'll be fun

Mil1027

Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:02 am

Bump
If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.

NK_Champion

Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:15 pm

Also Check Out /is warp WATCH_OUT for Cheap Cacti farm
/is warp mrt for free food/iron/magma/blaze
I Used To Be : WATCH_OUT

xParadiceX

Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:31 pm

LOL Thx you

Sky

Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:21 pm

Hm..
We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
[Ex-Staff]

zombiewarewolf

Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:53 am

running low on cash /is warp zom is a great place to go, free iron (u can sell back to me so no trips to /shop, total time saver) also cheap cactus rates a profir shop (still under remodel) free gold nuggets, ghast tears and gunpowder u can sell aswell

DavagonV

Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:02 pm

/is warp DavagonV
You can have free Iron and a huge Cacti profit shop! Also a small free cactus farm.

Enjoy!
Hey, it's ya boi DavagonV here, get used to it.

darktyrant

Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:59 pm

Davagon,

your cactus shop rarely has cactus. if no one afks for it, it wont grow.

• Information