Appliance

You're on an island, in a sea of acid! If you like Skyblock, try AcidIsland for a new challenge! This is almost like SkyBlock but instead of falling, you must contend with acid water when expanding your island and players can boat to each other's islands.
DJNN

Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:16 pm

Title of the application - Acid Island appliance

InGameName: HomieNexus

Where are you from: Europa,Romania

Your Timezone (GMT):GMT +2 Hours

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am a student in Romania,i am in the 8 class.I like helping people,it would be great being a JrHelper or a Helper or however that is called because i would have something to do,i play all day and my parrents are saying: Do something dont just play!So now i can say that i am playing helping someone,witch is an excuse.But anyway,i am not here to tell you about excuses,i am here to apply for this ''JOB'' (I call it a job but its more like a Hobby).I want to join ExtremeCraft Staff because i think that i would do great!I am allso a Boy,maybee i should of talked about that first.Well i like to play videogames,i allso have a youtube channel where i post music and stuff.Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMCFnj ... p_lYGwwwDg

-I like technology and everything related to it.I dont wear glasses.I like to stay inside.I dont like sport,i mean i dont make sport,i just stay and PLAY.I am in a ONLINE school so i kind of just do homework at home. I play games on: Xbox 360 (I am looking for selling it and buying a Xbox ONE),PC (I have 2 Gigabites of RAM so i dont have the BEST pc.

-I would like to speak about my PC:I think that is good to have a Staff with a BAD PC because i can find zones with LAG on the server and i can Report that,to make the server a Better experience for players.

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation:I have no experience with moderation,i never moderated ssomething

Why do you want to be staff?- I want to make the server a better place.Think about it,someone that plays allot and watches out for Hackers,unapropiate language,CAPS,and other stuff.

Which server are you applying for? (Survival/Factions/Skygrid/Skyblock/... / are you applying for Builder too):I want to appli for Acid Islands,and i am not applying for builder

When did you start playing Minecraft; January 10 2015

What languages do you speak:Romanian,English,Deutsch (Maybe i have some problems with some words,but i can speak good)

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days: Monday to Sunday (At least 1hour,max 5 hours,at random time,lets say i can play between 10 in the morning to 1 in the night

Any additional informational you'd like to add: I am GOOD at redstone and my favourite collor is cyan
Last edited by DJNN on Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

AntiStrike

Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:18 pm

Lacking Information.
[+] Click to show/hide
_xXNemoXx_ Was Previously Known As KittySoftOnPc
H20Nemo Was Previously Known As _xXNemoXx_
MrNemo Was Previously Known As H20Nemo
AntiStrike Was Previously Known As MrNemo
[Ex-Staff] [Inferno] [Legend] AntiStrike

DJNN

Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:43 am

uhh,i correccted some stuff check this out,and if it does still lack information then,i will be back with another appliance in 30 days,thats what it says:You have to wait 30 days for your next appliance.

• Information