Suggestion #1

SurvivalGames gamemode challenges each player to survive as long as he can among his foes, loot chests and gain advantages on others!
VakesCraftHD
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 4:57 pm

Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:49 pm

What if you could add an In Game Leader Board which would tell you have has the most kills and Highest KDR in the server for the past month ik there is Leaderboard on the fourms but it shows the ranks of players who are banned or dont even play on it anymore the leaderboard should atleast reset every month to eliminate the players who havnt been online for like a month so that it is nicer to chekc if your Number .1 or DEAD LAST!!
Charmanders are red, Squirtles are blue, If you were a pokemon Id Choose u To.

User avatar
iStillTriHard
Posts: 1179
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:14 pm
Location: Mars

Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:55 pm

vakescrafthd wrote:What if you could add an In Game Leader Board which would tell you have has the most kills and Highest KDR in the server for the past month ik there is Leaderboard on the fourms but it shows the ranks of players who are banned or dont even play on it anymore the leaderboard should atleast reset every month to eliminate the players who havnt been online for like a month so that it is nicer to chekc if your Number .1 or DEAD LAST!!
-1

Players can be gone for a month coz of vacation or exams.

If they're terminated from the leaderboards its irritating.


Ps: Eg. Me, I haven't been on for a month now. . Cos of exams.
..

VakesCraftHD
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 4:57 pm

Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:41 am

Fallen wrote:
vakescrafthd wrote:What if you could add an In Game Leader Board which would tell you have has the most kills and Highest KDR in the server for the past month ik there is Leaderboard on the fourms but it shows the ranks of players who are banned or dont even play on it anymore the leaderboard should atleast reset every month to eliminate the players who havnt been online for like a month so that it is nicer to chekc if your Number .1 or DEAD LAST!!
-1

Players can be gone for a month coz of vacation or exams.

If they're terminated from the leaderboards its irritating.


Ps: Eg. Me, I haven't been on for a month now. . Cos of exams.
Not Permanently just removed from the LeaderBoard but the stats will reamin after they come back and play a few games there stat will come back on.
Charmanders are red, Squirtles are blue, If you were a pokemon Id Choose u To.

User avatar
WhySoInnocent
Posts: 1772
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:59 pm
Location: New-Brunswick, Canada

Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:38 am

I don't Agree for the part of people leaving and not playing for a while that they should be removed but I do agree of taking down the people who are banned.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Winston Churchill =.=

User avatar
BruteWarrior
Posts: 5348
Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 9:27 am

Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:30 am

Most of the players in the top leaderboards are banned for hacks, I suggest removing and resetting their stats. They didn't get those playing legit, right? So they don't deserve being in the leaderboards.
Discord: вяυтєωαяяισя#0247

User avatar
DarkAssasin117
Posts: 1329
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:13 pm
Location: Republic of Ireland
Contact:

Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:30 pm

Brutewarrior wrote:Most of the players in the top leaderboards are banned for hacks, I suggest removing and resetting their stats. They didn't get those playing legit, right? So they don't deserve being in the leaderboards.
Here you are wrong , that's like saying TehQwex's stats should've been rest because he was banned 2-3+ times ,

Or even take me as a better example , I'm banned and I didn't hack on SG,

That's my way of leaving a mark , the leaderboards are like a memorial,
So basically you're trying to remove my only token , which shows how much I played on this server.

-1
"There is no afterlife for ghouls"
"Is there any for humans?"
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQR6CG ... sMr8XP2ExQ
ImageImage

User avatar
BruteWarrior
Posts: 5348
Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 9:27 am

Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:53 am

DarkAssasin117 wrote:
Brutewarrior wrote:Most of the players in the top leaderboards are banned for hacks, I suggest removing and resetting their stats. They didn't get those playing legit, right? So they don't deserve being in the leaderboards.
Here you are wrong , that's like saying TehQwex's stats should've been rest because he was banned 2-3+ times ,

Or even take me as a better example , I'm banned and I didn't hack on SG,

That's my way of leaving a mark , the leaderboards are like a memorial,
So basically you're trying to remove my only token , which shows how much I played on this server.

-1
They should have removed his stats and all other hackers too.
I remember they reset CentronicMC's stats when he got banned for hacks.
Discord: вяυтєωαяяισя#0247

User avatar
DarkAssasin117
Posts: 1329
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:13 pm
Location: Republic of Ireland
Contact:

Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:14 am

Brutewarrior wrote:
DarkAssasin117 wrote:
Brutewarrior wrote:Most of the players in the top leaderboards are banned for hacks, I suggest removing and resetting their stats. They didn't get those playing legit, right? So they don't deserve being in the leaderboards.
Here you are wrong , that's like saying TehQwex's stats should've been rest because he was banned 2-3+ times ,

Or even take me as a better example , I'm banned and I didn't hack on SG,

That's my way of leaving a mark , the leaderboards are like a memorial,
So basically you're trying to remove my only token , which shows how much I played on this server.

-1
They should have removed his stats and all other hackers too.
I remember they reset CentronicMC's stats when he got banned for hacks.
But he hacked on SG , we didn't
edit: therefore he got his stats non legitimately , and we got it with skill
"There is no afterlife for ghouls"
"Is there any for humans?"
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQR6CG ... sMr8XP2ExQ
ImageImage

User avatar
BruteWarrior
Posts: 5348
Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 9:27 am

Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:35 am

DarkAssasin117 wrote:
Brutewarrior wrote:
DarkAssasin117 wrote:
Here you are wrong , that's like saying TehQwex's stats should've been rest because he was banned 2-3+ times ,

Or even take me as a better example , I'm banned and I didn't hack on SG,

That's my way of leaving a mark , the leaderboards are like a memorial,
So basically you're trying to remove my only token , which shows how much I played on this server.

-1
They should have removed his stats and all other hackers too.
I remember they reset CentronicMC's stats when he got banned for hacks.
But he hacked on SG , we didn't
edit: therefore he got his stats non legitimately , and we got it with skill
How can we believe you didn't use hacks at SG?
TehQwex told me many people at SG complained you use a hacked client.
Discord: вяυтєωαяяισя#0247

User avatar
DarkAssasin117
Posts: 1329
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:13 pm
Location: Republic of Ireland
Contact:

Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:40 am

Brutewarrior wrote:
DarkAssasin117 wrote:
Brutewarrior wrote: They should have removed his stats and all other hackers too.
I remember they reset CentronicMC's stats when he got banned for hacks.
But he hacked on SG , we didn't
edit: therefore he got his stats non legitimately , and we got it with skill
How can we believe you didn't use hacks at SG?
TehQwex told me many people at SG complained you use a hacked client.
As long as you don't have proof they can keep gossiping :)

I downloaded a hacked client when Prison came out.

And don't hack usage without strong proof ;)
"There is no afterlife for ghouls"
"Is there any for humans?"
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQR6CG ... sMr8XP2ExQ
ImageImage

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest