Every Suggestion I can Think Of To not make this gamemode absalutely unfair. Like it is now.

Disguise as a random block and hide in the map, the seekers will come for you and if you get caught you become one of them!
Solidblaze

Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:56 am

1. The maps are made at this moment that the person that has lowest lag and best parkour skills always win's! Not all maps, but maps such as : Mario, Fnaf, Rio, And few more are all parkour=win.
2. Rio has a very VERY noticable way to get on the top of the border and just stand there whole game and if any seeker comes to you just knock them down. As easy as that. And It definetly isn't some glitch to get up there since there is a straight up jumpable crack in the glass border.... Otherwise i dont know any other breaking stuff on that map.
3. Mario is straight up parkour=win everywhere you go any side any place its all parkour up to the side.. I almost got up to the rainbow bridge.. And still noone got me.
4. A quick note I would like to add as a problem since it is.. Dont give hiders a disguise that is relavent to the map.. Dont give a goddamn packed ice block on a freaking desert map.. There is nowhere to hide.. Such as circular or village.
5. Village is a bit too small... Mabey its just me, but when there are atleast 6 seekers.. There is nowhere to hide for goddamn 4 or 5 mins... Not even thinking about the rocket's to get some coins.
6. Circular is the same as i mentioned village... Like a piece of netherrack.. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU SUPPOSTU GO?
7. Fnaf is quite broken too... there are like what 4 rooms? Mabey 5. I litrelly go to only 1 place to always win. ALWAYS! Go anywhere in the map parkour up as any other map and when anyone ANYONE gets close... Weather it be a seeker with TNT/Jump/compass dosnt matter just knock them down with 1 bot shot or 1 swing of a sword... And i am a good parkourer and i went to play fnaf and 2 people got up on the table i got up there they knocked me down cuz they both guarding the only side u can get to the very top. And I got to that place 4 times and always got knocked back down untill the time ran out which is bs. They dont hide they parkour.

sagestar

Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:32 pm

Pls post ideas and suggestions here: https://www.extremecraft.net/viewforum.php?f=3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoWokzr ... 268.790721 watch it and I promise you'll laugh. Lmao

LightWayUp

Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:44 pm

Solidblaze wrote:1. The maps are made at this moment that the person that has lowest lag and best parkour skills always win's! Not all maps, but maps such as : Mario, Fnaf, Rio, And few more are all parkour=win.
2. Rio has a very VERY noticable way to get on the top of the border and just stand there whole game and if any seeker comes to you just knock them down. As easy as that. And It definetly isn't some glitch to get up there since there is a straight up jumpable crack in the glass border.... Otherwise i dont know any other breaking stuff on that map.
3. Mario is straight up parkour=win everywhere you go any side any place its all parkour up to the side.. I almost got up to the rainbow bridge.. And still noone got me.
4. A quick note I would like to add as a problem since it is.. Dont give hiders a disguise that is relavent to the map.. Dont give a goddamn packed ice block on a freaking desert map.. There is nowhere to hide.. Such as circular or village.
5. Village is a bit too small... Mabey its just me, but when there are atleast 6 seekers.. There is nowhere to hide for goddamn 4 or 5 mins... Not even thinking about the rocket's to get some coins.
6. Circular is the same as i mentioned village... Like a piece of netherrack.. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU SUPPOSTU GO?
7. Fnaf is quite broken too... there are like what 4 rooms? Mabey 5. I litrelly go to only 1 place to always win. ALWAYS! Go anywhere in the map parkour up as any other map and when anyone ANYONE gets close... Weather it be a seeker with TNT/Jump/compass dosnt matter just knock them down with 1 bot shot or 1 swing of a sword... And i am a good parkourer and i went to play fnaf and 2 people got up on the table i got up there they knocked me down cuz they both guarding the only side u can get to the very top. And I got to that place 4 times and always got knocked back down untill the time ran out which is bs. They dont hide they parkour.
1. You're right. Too many maps are made for parkour. I like parkour a lot, but it's quite unfair when 50% of the maps are like this. Also playing parkour is not fun at all if anyone has a ping of 500+. BUT, Rio doesn't require parkour skill at all, since all you have to do as a hider is to get onto the border to win.
Update : The border in Rio has been fixed.
2. I think it's designed like that on purpose...
Update : Okay, I was wrong. But seriously, why did it take months to "fix" such a simple thing?
3. That's just a statement for the first point, so you should probably merge these two together.
4. It's just luck. Sometimes you get awesome disguise, sometimes you don't. If every single block is relevant to the map, then it would be a disaster for seekers. Also I think you meant to say irrelevant, not relevant or "relavent".
5. It's just you. If you are a grass block, then it's easier than ever to win. I've won as a grass block over 3 times ALONE with 9 seekers all looking for me.
Update : More like 30 times for me now in Village and PinkVillage combined lol.
6. I agree with you on this one, though it's still possible to win.
7. It's unfair, I just stated it in the first point. But I've seen both hiders and seekers won. If you don't like the map, choose the other ones. I believe when you wrote this post, there are at least 9 maps available.
MCFreedomLauncher GitHub Repository :
https://github.com/Energy0124/MCFreedomLauncher/

Building a better launcher, building a better future.

• Information