Someone has been stealing from me...

You're on an island, in a sea of acid! If you like Skyblock, try AcidIsland for a new challenge! This is almost like SkyBlock but instead of falling, you must contend with acid water when expanding your island and players can boat to each other's islands.
KawaiiRika

Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:35 am

Hi,

Recently it came to my attention that someone had been stealing from my chests on FlowPower's island (I'm a part). Is there any way to check find logs of who checked certain chests? Because I lost a lot of valuable items, and it's very irritating that I don't know who it was. This is basically griefing and I can't do anything about it because someone could have just been cooped and just stole my stuff or someone on my own island has been taking my things (the items are nowhere to be found). Also, items in general are disappearing my island and there's no way to find out what happened. This has upset me, because also people can just join an island to grief it without consequences.

-KawaiiRika

WhySoDank

Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:29 am

Try doing /is team to see if anyone else is part of your island, if not then it has to be your buddy taking it.
We work in dark to serve the light, We are Assassins. "Wherever light strikes, there will always be shadows. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace initiates wars."

KawaiiRika

Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:37 am

I know that someone on my team had something to do with it. There's a couple of people I don't know on my island, and no one is fessing up. Also, I'd at least expect the items to be somewhere on the island, but they're nowhere to be found.

WhySoDank

Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:49 am

They probably have it in their echest.

[EDIT ]
Also forgot to tell you that you're in the wrong section.

Just Saying =/
We work in dark to serve the light, We are Assassins. "Wherever light strikes, there will always be shadows. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace initiates wars."

KawaiiRika

Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:40 am

I mean, this wouldn't go in reports to address your first question. Also, It was around 3-4+ double chests worth of stuff. Not all of that can fit into an enderchest. Nonetheless, it is still stealing right?

WhySoDank

Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:44 am

Report isn't the only forum section, I meant general discussion.

WhySoDank

Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:45 am

kawaiirika wrote:I mean, this wouldn't go in reports to address your first question. Also, It was around 3-4+ double chests worth of stuff. Not all of that can fit into an enderchest. Nonetheless, it is still stealing right?
Yea it's stealing, what else will it be, taking something behind your back with permission? XD

KawaiiRika

Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:58 am

No need to be sassy. I appreciate your "help". Can I get a real helper to guide me about this issue?

WhySoDank

Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:07 am

kawaiirika wrote:No need to be sassy. I appreciate your "help". Can I get a real helper to guide me about this issue?
XD it happens just bump the post every 24 hours and the chances of staff seeing it will increase.

KawaiiRika

Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:58 pm

bump

• Information