Hey Guys ^_^

You're on an island, in a sea of acid! If you like Skyblock, try AcidIsland for a new challenge! This is almost like SkyBlock but instead of falling, you must contend with acid water when expanding your island and players can boat to each other's islands.
getkop

Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:24 am

Hey guys!!!! i miss playing again in the server...i miss all of you guys, all my friends (if i even have one still) i hope everything is still fine in the server ^_^

real life stuff are keeping me busy like highschool new school year new fake friends to deal with XD

anyways i really hope that i can play with you guys again, join the server again

i hope some of you guys still remember me, i hope that theres still atleast one player there that still remember me

see you guys whenever ^_^ miss you guys and pls take care ^_^

Garchomp

Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:19 am

getkop wrote:Hey guys!!!! i miss playing again in the server...i miss all of you guys, all my friends (if i even have one still) i hope everything is still fine in the server ^_^

real life stuff are keeping me busy like highschool new school year new fake friends to deal with XD

anyways i really hope that i can play with you guys again, join the server again

i hope some of you guys still remember me, i hope that theres still atleast one player there that still remember me

Hope you come back soon! :)
Underestimate me. It'll be fun

Reviciation

Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:45 am

i remember u getkop :( its me thepvpers i name changed 2 times. but i really miss you
we work in dark to serve the light we are Assassins
"You Sold Your Self To The Devil Just For Power, Power Wasn't The One You Didn't Need It Was Love That Was Missing In You"

Atlantisitachi

Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:37 am

I remember u but probably u dont .....
Btw there are less Ppl playing in Ai now...i missed all of the old player :/
like UNSPOKEN and tsuki O_O

SteinPinguin

Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:58 pm

Atlantisitachi wrote:I remember u but probably u dont .....
Btw there are less Ppl playing in Ai now...i missed all of the old player :/
like UNSPOKEN and tsuki O_O
I just miss my old team

-KThxBye

TheKillerNL

Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:52 pm

getkop wrote:Hey guys!!!! i miss playing again in the server...i miss all of you guys, all my friends (if i even have one still) i hope everything is still fine in the server ^_^

Know meh??

We teamed with DavagonV and more.
If you need me you can find me on Factions :)

Faction DragonClaw
Is Beast
Greets TheKillerNL

Extreme

My chanel
----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtPKvU ... WG8ytrPnyg <----

• Information