Acidisland (Warned) Griefer in your island

You're on an island, in a sea of acid! If you like Skyblock, try AcidIsland for a new challenge! This is almost like SkyBlock but instead of falling, you must contend with acid water when expanding your island and players can boat to each other's islands.
NguyenTranGiaBao

Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:33 am

Don't invite player if you dont trust him/her.They will grief if you offline .Make sure to invite someone in your island.Like me I was grief 2 times/ First Time:Epirot /Second time : FlowPower CareFul Guys
Michael Jackson Is The Best !

NxDsIsCool

Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:02 am

NguyenTranGiaBao wrote:Don't invite player if you dont trust him/her.They will grief if you offline .Make sure to invite someone in your island.Like me I was grief 2 times/ First Time:Epirot /Second time : FlowPower CareFul Guys
Ethan (FlowPower) is a nice person, he would never do that. Besides, if you trusted him, it's kinda your fault for doing so.

NguyenTranGiaBao

Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:17 am

Kawaii I know ,First Time ,I trust FlowPower (Ethan) ,But when he joined our island He grief us ,Make sure to ask him first Kawaii

FlowPower

Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:01 pm

NguyenTranGiaBao wrote:Kawaii I know ,First Time ,I trust FlowPower (Ethan) ,But when he joined our island He grief us ,Make sure to ask him first Kawaii
I joined your island with no negative intentions, but someone killed me while I was afk. I know that I went way overboard, but this problem was solved a long time ago. RedstoneBlastHD and I have already since figured out our differences, and are now great friends again. I did help to get back many of your gold blocks too.

Lehvii

Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:28 am

I suggest you read this, NguyenTranGiaBao.
Keeping safe: Words of wisdom

NguyenTranGiaBao

Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:37 am

FlowPower wrote:
NguyenTranGiaBao wrote:Kawaii I know ,First Time ,I trust FlowPower (Ethan) ,But when he joined our island He grief us ,Make sure to ask him first Kawaii
I joined your island with no negative intentions, but someone killed me while I was afk. I know that I went way overboard, but this problem was solved a long time ago. RedstoneBlastHD and I have already since figured out our differences, and are now great friends again. I did help to get back many of your gold blocks too.
So who killed you?

FlowPower

Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:17 pm

NguyenTranGiaBao wrote:
FlowPower wrote:
So who killed you?
I'm not sure, because I was afk soon after joining the island, and came back to the death screen in the water. I was afk on the second floor and came up to see a sign that said "RIP FlowPower".

NguyenTranGiaBao

Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:47 am

Oh ok, But now I'm not in Orbirius island because my brother Griefer his ....... Glows tone and he kick me xD

xImJoker_

Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:06 pm

Yeah Ik Someone Lost his 40 IG In Skyblock Someone Griefed Him

NatsuDragneelFD

Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:34 am

_TheScorpion_ wrote:Yeah Ik Someone Lost his 40 IG In Skyblock Someone Griefed Him
Wow, That's A Lot Of IG Spawners
Pet: Squid
Former: [̶J̶r̶H̶e̶l̶p̶e̶r̶]̶ for 9 months
:fire: (°ロ°) :fire:: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCWcc3ZpxyIQARzMTXnJmmGA

• Information