Acidisland (Warned) Griefer in your island

You're on an island, in a sea of acid! If you like Skyblock, try AcidIsland for a new challenge! This is almost like SkyBlock but instead of falling, you must contend with acid water when expanding your island and players can boat to each other's islands.
NguyenTranGiaBao
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:33 pm

Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:33 am

Don't invite player if you dont trust him/her.They will grief if you offline .Make sure to invite someone in your island.Like me I was grief 2 times/ First Time:Epirot /Second time : FlowPower CareFul Guys
Michael Jackson Is The Best !

User avatar
NxDsIsCool
Posts: 598
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:15 am
Location: Omaha , NE
Contact:

Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:02 am

NguyenTranGiaBao wrote:Don't invite player if you dont trust him/her.They will grief if you offline .Make sure to invite someone in your island.Like me I was grief 2 times/ First Time:Epirot /Second time : FlowPower CareFul Guys
Ethan (FlowPower) is a nice person, he would never do that. Besides, if you trusted him, it's kinda your fault for doing so.
4146

NguyenTranGiaBao
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:33 pm

Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:17 am

Kawaii I know ,First Time ,I trust FlowPower (Ethan) ,But when he joined our island He grief us ,Make sure to ask him first Kawaii
Michael Jackson Is The Best !

User avatar
FlowPower
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:06 am
Contact:

Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:01 pm

NguyenTranGiaBao wrote:Kawaii I know ,First Time ,I trust FlowPower (Ethan) ,But when he joined our island He grief us ,Make sure to ask him first Kawaii
I joined your island with no negative intentions, but someone killed me while I was afk. I know that I went way overboard, but this problem was solved a long time ago. RedstoneBlastHD and I have already since figured out our differences, and are now great friends again. I did help to get back many of your gold blocks too.

User avatar
Lehvii
Posts: 2021
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:19 am

Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:28 am

I suggest you read this, NguyenTranGiaBao.
Keeping safe: Words of wisdom

NguyenTranGiaBao
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:33 pm

Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:37 am

FlowPower wrote:
NguyenTranGiaBao wrote:Kawaii I know ,First Time ,I trust FlowPower (Ethan) ,But when he joined our island He grief us ,Make sure to ask him first Kawaii
I joined your island with no negative intentions, but someone killed me while I was afk. I know that I went way overboard, but this problem was solved a long time ago. RedstoneBlastHD and I have already since figured out our differences, and are now great friends again. I did help to get back many of your gold blocks too.
So who killed you?
Michael Jackson Is The Best !

User avatar
FlowPower
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:06 am
Contact:

Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:17 pm

NguyenTranGiaBao wrote:
FlowPower wrote:
NguyenTranGiaBao wrote:Kawaii I know ,First Time ,I trust FlowPower (Ethan) ,But when he joined our island He grief us ,Make sure to ask him first Kawaii
I joined your island with no negative intentions, but someone killed me while I was afk. I know that I went way overboard, but this problem was solved a long time ago. RedstoneBlastHD and I have already since figured out our differences, and are now great friends again. I did help to get back many of your gold blocks too.
So who killed you?
I'm not sure, because I was afk soon after joining the island, and came back to the death screen in the water. I was afk on the second floor and came up to see a sign that said "RIP FlowPower".

NguyenTranGiaBao
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:33 pm

Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:47 am

Oh ok, But now I'm not in Orbirius island because my brother Griefer his ....... Glows tone and he kick me xD
Michael Jackson Is The Best !

User avatar
xImJoker_
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:12 pm

Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:06 pm

Yeah Ik Someone Lost his 40 IG In Skyblock Someone Griefed Him
Image

User avatar
NatsuDragneelFD
Posts: 1897
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:52 am
Location: Fairy Tail Guild

Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:34 am

_TheScorpion_ wrote:Yeah Ik Someone Lost his 40 IG In Skyblock Someone Griefed Him
Wow, That's A Lot Of IG Spawners
Rank: [Elite]
Pet: Squid
Former: [̶J̶r̶H̶e̶l̶p̶e̶r̶]̶ for 9 months
:fire: (°ロ°) :fire:: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCWcc3ZpxyIQARzMTXnJmmGA

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests