cracked servers?

Youtube videos, tutorials, ...

Moderators: HeadAdmin, Owner

annacross

Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:32 pm

Hey! I am thinking to make my own little server for me and my friends and I can't manege to get it right! :x
is there anyone out there that knows a server where they automatically makes a server for you that works on cracked versions?

thanx a lot!

Iron_Titan

QuadParachute

Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:05 pm

I would recommend a server but I would get in trouble for advertising :p

meglador

Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:53 pm

Iron_Titan wrote:Hey! I am thinking to make my own little server for me and my friends and I can't manege to get it right! :x
is there anyone out there that knows a server where they automatically makes a server for you that works on cracked versions?

thanx a lot!

Iron_Titan
I guess it's ok till you keep it low profile and dont advertise your server address on public forms.... you can use pm for that tho..?

Ok to make it "cracked" First download a think called notepad++ it will help you a lot...
Now Go to your server folder and search for a file name "server".
Now open it with notepad++ and search for a line called "online-mode="
Now change "online-mode=true" to "online-mode=false"
And save it.
Also you must have a static ip in order to directly allow other to connect to your server.
static= your ip never changes
dynamic ip=your ip changes from time to time.
You may have to contact your isp or check by googling my ip and note down the ip, power off your router for 15-20 mins and do it again..... if your ip changes than you have to use method like hamachi..(idk anything about it)
if it didn't change.. than it is static ip...
So if it is static ip.... again go to the "server" file and search "server-ip" and paste your ip there.
also make sure to set the "server port" to 25565 ..
And save it
After it is done..... you have to give your ip to player who wants to join your server like this >>
182.xx.xxx.xxx:25563 .. make sure to put :25565 at the end.
And you are done!
IF you want to do more... refer to youtube / watch tutorials on various plugins...how to install them, how to modify them etc...

And at last I would recommend use "Spigot" server.

GreatAlexander

Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:05 am

Iron_Titan wrote:Hey! I am thinking to make my own little server for me and my friends and I can't manege to get it right! :x

thanx a lot!

Iron_Titan
There are free server hosting websites such as Aternos and Triangle.gs. However, both require you to wait on a queue line

NeoxGaming990

Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:47 am

Why can't i join other server beside Extreme Craft,My .Minecraft is cracked which I download for free in here,but i want to join other server example Hypixel ,mineplex...i have their code but i could not join the server i can only join extreme craft net.So,Please fix this,
I mean it.

Thank You :)
-NeoxGaming990

LightWayUp

Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:03 am

Please warn NeoxGaming990 for necroposting.
NeoxGaming990 wrote:
Don't bump up old topics. If you have a new issue, create a new topic.

As for the answer you're looking for... Those are premium servers not specifically configured to accept cracked players, so you'll need to buy Minecraft to play on those servers. Also, they don't belong to ExtremeCraft, there's nothing for us to "fix".
Last edited by LightWayUp on Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iDontFeelFear

Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:46 pm

Why ican't join i hope you will fix this thkss

Karamel43

Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:09 pm

I created a server a long time ago, to play with my friends. But the server only works while my PC is online.

Karamel43

Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:10 pm

NeoxGaming990 wrote:
Why can't i join other server beside Extreme Craft,My .Minecraft is cracked which I download for free in here,but i want to join other server example Hypixel ,mineplex...i have their code but i could not join the server i can only join extreme craft net.So,Please fix this,
I mean it.

-NeoxGaming990
Because those are premium Minecraft servers. You need to buy the premium version of Minecraft.

CyberLuka

Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:36 pm

NeoxGaming990 wrote:
I mean it.

-NeoxGaming990
Those servers are premium. basically u need to buy minecraft for $26.95 usd... heres the minecraft official site : https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/store/

• Information