Since the account that got ban is not mine I can't write a ban appeal read the text below

SkyBlock is one of the most popular gamemodes ever created. The concept behind the map is very simple; you spawn on a floating island and must survive and complete challenges with the resources available to you.
Selfanalysis

Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:20 pm

Why Were You Banned? (Hacks, etc):this is appeal is for my brother he was not hacking he got ban just because he's good at pvp and people didn't like that

Why Do You Think You Should Be Unbanned?:for 1 reason he wasn't hacking and you probs thinking what a joke this guy is. but he wasn't hacking if you dont unban him or I'm going to write bad reviews about this server so this is no joke😑

Anything Else You'd Like To Admit?:he wasn't hacking so unban him or the reviews will come flooding hate on this server so unban him this is his name he recently change some so try OhSANHEZ or.. and he got ban this was his name Xx_sanchez_xX unban now its order now now now now!!![/b][/i]

JustATryHqrd

Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:52 am

Lmao, it's usual... Hackers hack and say they are 'god' at pvp or they are 'jitterclicking' when they gets banned. Just admit it and staff will be more likely to give you a second chance, rather than you not admitting it. And also... threatening the server wont work lol. Why would anyone cares about you they have like hundreds or thousands of players.

TehQwex

Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:27 pm

Hmm... this section is not for ban appeals, create one here: https://www.extremecraft.net/appeals.php

• Information