jpeterson98's Application

Moderators: Owner, HeadAdmin

JPeterson98

Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:58 am

In Game Name: jpeterson98

Where are you from? Minnesota, USA

What languages do you speak? Fluent English and a fair amount of Spanish

Tell us a little bit about yourself? My name is Josh and I have been an extreme rank player here on ExtremeCraft for a few months and started Minecraft back when it was first released in 2011. Outside of Minecraft, I am a first-year college student and am pursuing a major in Actuarial Science. I am also the treasurer of a new club that has over 60 members. Before college, I spent a lot of my time in the pool as a competitive swimmer. I spent six years on the high school swim team (6 years on a team previously) and for my senior year, I was voted as captain and then also was awarded the title of MVP. Currently, I no longer swim which has opened up my schedule a bit and has allowed me to spend a lot of time on ExtremeCraft which is the only server that I play on. The community here is great and I enjoy helping all the players around me so that everyone can have a great experience here just as I have.

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days? On weekdays (excluding Friday), I can be online for around 2 hours a day and then on weekends, I can be online for up to 8 hours a day.

How would you rate your behavior in chat, and why? I would rate my chat behavior as a 9. I am always polite to players however, I can occasionally be a little blunt when players are asking for money or ranks.

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation? I was an admin on a server named Z-craft but before we went public with it, we decided to disband it since the owner was just starting college and would be too busy to host a server.

What has motivated you to apply for a staff position on ExtremeCraft?What has motivated you to apply for a staff position on ExtremeCraft: Well, since I started this server, I have always loved the community and constantly find myself helping other players with issues that range from commands to griefs (usually by helping them rebuild or by giving a large donation). For this reason, I have been considering sending in an application for a while, but recently I have had a few players suggest that I should apply which has really pushed me to do it.

Why should we choose you to become a JrHelper? As many of you know, I have made it to the number one position on OPSkyblock as well as regular Skyblock and now that I don’t grind out island levels as much, I have been helping players across all the servers here. As a well-known player on the Skyblock servers, I believe that I would be able to help keep the ExtremeCraft experience great for everyone and also provide a good perspective for things that could be implemented.

In what ways could you positively contribute to the community? If I was a staff member, I would be able to offer a lot of time to helping players and also keeping chat clean. I have been a Minecraft player since it was released back in 2011 and am very familiar with a large variety of plugins that are used. I would also like to add that I have recording software so I will be able to help get rid of players with hacked clients.

Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important. Yes, I do agree to continue helping players even if I am not accepted. With the low number of current staff members, it is important for all players to be helpful so that the ExtremeCraft environment isn’t polluted with hacked clients and flooded chats.

Any additional informational you'd like to add? Nothing important to add. Thanks for taking your time to read through my application.

Declaration by the candidate:
I hereby declare that all the particulars stated in the application are true to the best of my knowledge, and belief. I have read the admission procedure from the above post, and I shall abide by the terms, and conditions therein. In event of suppression or distortion of any information provided in my application form, I understand that my admission is liable to be canceled. I also understand that the decision regarding my application will be final, and I shall abide by their decision. Further, if admitted, I promise to abide by the rules, and regulations as applicable during the course of my staff duration.

MrPsycho432

Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:16 am

Good Luck mate ;)

NguyenTranGiaBao

Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:08 am

Good Luck :D Nice Application

maks1103

Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:39 am

Shortlisted.

NxDs

Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:46 pm

Accepted.