Fluffy_Slayer_'s Application for JrHelper

fluffy_slayer_

Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:13 am

Fluffy_Slayer_'s Application for JrHelper

InGameName: Fluffy_Slayer_

Gender (yes, we must know):Male

Where are you from:Minnesota(US)

What languages do you speak:English and Spanish

Tell us a little bit about yourself: My name is Kyle. I was born June 16, 2000. I'm Swedish and Norwegian. I have been playing Minecraft since launch and I'm still enjoying it the same as the day I got it. I live in Minnesota and I'm a junior in high school. I have been a swimmer since I was six years old. I currently swim on the high school team and a separate team. My favorite events to swim are the 50, 100, and 200 freestyle. (This wont mean too much to anyone who isnt a swimmer) I just got below a 23.00 im my 50 free, I was very excited about that. I used to play Lacrosse, but I recently decided that it would be better to stop that and just pick up more swimming. I'm currently a part-time lifeguard at the local pool and have been working there since July of 2016. I enjoy playing Minecraft, PS4 and having fun with my pets. I have one brother and 2 sisters who are adults. I also have 2 nieces and 2 nephews that I get to spend a lot of time with. I'm planning on studying mechanical engineering in college (that's why I enjoy redstone so much). Another interest of mine is programming, I recently discovered my passion for it. I'm planning on studying that next year and throughout college. I'm already taking online classes and I'm working on making my own mini-game for my phone! I hope to eventually program big apps on the app store. My music interest is pretty basic, I like to listen to Rock/Classical depending on what mood I'm in. Thanks for reading this! ;-)

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days:
I can contribute 2-3 hours on weekdays and 4-6 hours on weekends (depending on my work schedule).

How would you rate your behaviour in chat, and why (1 being bad, to 10 being flawless):
10, I have never been warned in chat.
Any previous experience with any kind of moderation:
i have been a moderator before on other servers

What has motivated you to apply for a staff position on ExtremeCraft:
I enjoy playing OPSkyblock, but I have ran out of things to do after reaching the #2 island

Why should we choose you to become a JrHelper:
I spend a lot of time on the server so I might as well help you guys out along the way in terms of cleaning up the chat. I already do what a staff does, I just cant do everything that people need help with.

In what ways could you positively contribute to the community:
I could answer questions people have about the server, assist in griefing issues, moderate chat, warn those who

Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important: Yes, I have always had a subconscious urge to help people because I hate to see people left struggling.

Any additional informational you'd like to add:
I can take pride in saying that I have never been banned in my many years of playing Minecraft. If anyone has questions about anything on my applications feel free to find me on OP or regular Skyblock. I'm also on discord.

Declaration by the candidate:
I hereby declare that all the particulars stated in the application are true to the best of my knowledge, and belief. I have read the admission procedure from the above post, and I shall abide by the terms, and conditions therein. In event of suppression or distortion of any information provided in my application form, I understand that my admission is liable to be canceled. I also understand that the decision regarding my application will be final, and I shall abide by their decision. Further, if admitted, I promise to abide by the rules, and regulations as applicable during the course of my staff duration.
Last edited by fluffy_slayer_ on Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

jguy99

Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:17 am

He is a great positive player to the extreme craft community and should become a jr helper :D

Tys3r

Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:22 am

Fluffy is a great person and i see him on and helping every one quite often, he has even helped myself on multiple occasions

Soul_Ripper666

Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:27 am

Fluffy_Slayer_ is an awesome player on OpSkyblock he helps out those in need or know when someone is seeking it he helps me out whenever i need it and if he is busy he isn't rude to tell you that he is. He Would be a great JrHelper so i Think he should be nominated to be Staff! :)

Rumbzt

Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:45 am

+1000 He helps people! :D and he is also kind to other players.

HarambNut

Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:46 am

Flyuffy is a great player and nice person he always help me whenever im in bad posetion and he always try to find a staff to warn someone bcz someone is doing something bad and i hope he be staff! Gl

JPeterson98

Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:47 am

Good luck! Great app!

ItsDonkeyy

Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:49 am

Fluffy is a great, kind, helping person on OP Skyblock. I think he would be a great addition to the staff team :teethy: !
Hope you get it Fluffy!

HarambNut

Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:59 am

Hmmm Something weird is going on seems like this is plan ? xD

Rinostic

Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:15 am

Good luck.

• Information