Application for JrHelper Position.

nikes___

Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:11 am

InGameName: nikes___

Gender (yes, we must know): Male

Where are you from: Originally from India, Born and brought up in Saudi Arabia.

What languages do you speak: English, Hindi, Arabic (Verbal).

Tell us a little bit about yourself: hmm, what do I start with, lets talk about my pros and cons, as we all know every human has pros and cons, even saints, that factor alone differs us from angles, and last time I checked I was no angle.

Without any further due I'll just start describing myself. I'm a good human being, I let my self get involved in activities and conversations that can help others, its not just about how ones behavior is in game, but its about oneself as a whole i.e. Realty + GameWorld, I'm a guy with good moralities and ethics, over time helping others has become my hobby, whether its about helping an old man cross road or moving obstacles off the road, I know the distinction between right and wrong. Apart from that I also have other hobbies, like Designing, playing Soccer, long drives, swimming etc. As for designing I'h been messing around with Photoshop & Illustrator for a decent time, I'm also very much interested in 3D modelling stuff but currently I don't have a beefy PC that can support software's like 3DMax and AfterEffects so 3D modelling is at bay. Lets talk about Minecraft, I'h been playing Minecraft for roughly over 2 years now, when I started playing MC it was just about digging in the day time and surviving nights in the boxy dirt house (I bet everyone has done that), eventually I discovered a whole new Minecraft world (Multiplayer), everything was new again, I felt like I'm starting over, but as time passed I became more and more familiar, I also tried to setup my own server, studied plugins, but clearly that did not go well. There's always more to say but then you guys are gonna get bored so I'll just end this after listing few con's as I promised. I have had temper issue's but now I'm overcoming that flaw, and other flaws like staying up late at nights, spending so much time on Computers. That's pretty much it. :)

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days: Currently I'm jobless, the economy is messed up cuz of the war with Yemen, so as long as I dont have a job I can give EC minimum 7-8 hours everyday, and if I find a suitable job (Here maximum working are 8 Hours) I can still give upto 3 Hours everyday and 7-8 Hours on Friday's and Saturday's (Weekends)

How would you rate your behaviour in chat, and why (1 being bad, to 10 being flawless): I'd rate my behavior around 7 cus I sometimes give blunt replies.

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation: With moderation in general, Yes, I have been part of crowd control team at the time of Hajj [Religious act where 1.8 million (2016 Stats) pilgrims takes part] for 3 consecutive years. I don't have any experience with moderation on Minecraft servers.

What has motivated you to apply for a staff position on ExtremeCraft: As many of you know I'm Hero (Rank), new people who are not yet familiar with staff ranks thinks that I'm staff and asks for help, I help them just as a stuff member would do, so I thought why not just apply to be one.

Why should we choose you to become a JrHelper: Firstly, I am mostly active on the server and I see players breaking rules and regulations, there's not so much I can do apart from reporting them, if I get enough authority to atleast warn them I think I could make a small difference, secondly, I'm enormously willing to help the community with all I can.

In what ways could you positively contribute to the community: I am available almost anytime, I spend most of my time on EC and even if I am not on EC I can be found at discord except when I'm sleeping. I can moderate the chat and keep rule breakers away for starters.

Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important: I become JrHelper or not, yes I will definitely keep helping anyone who needs help, I can't resist myself from helping someone. This is very important because once it was me who was in need of help and someone stranger helped me, and i must return the favor by helping others in need.

Any additional informational you'd like to add: I'd like to admit that I got banned once for using cheats, I was new and bad at pvp, I'm not proud of what I'h done, admitting is even more difficult but if I'm gonna apply for staff I'll have to be entirely honest. Nothing else there is to admit but if you have any questions please feel free to message me here or on discord. Thank you for reading my application. Have a good day. :)

Declaration by the candidate:
I hereby declare that all the particulars stated in the application are true to the best of my knowledge, and belief. I have read the admission procedure from the above post, and I shall abide by the terms, and conditions therein. In event of suppression or distortion of any information provided in my application form, I understand that my admission is liable to be canceled. I also understand that the decision regarding my application will be final, and I shall abide by their decision. Further, if admitted, I promise to abide by the rules, and regulations as applicable during the course of my staff duration.

Munchkinsss

Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:35 am

Good luck ^_^

Shiphtur

Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:06 pm

Shortlisted.

Shiphtur

Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:33 pm

Accepted.

• Information