F2_Panda's Staff Application

DidYouKnowMe

Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:09 am

InGameName: F2_Panda

Where are you from: USA

What languages do you speak: English and trying to learn some Spanish

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am the normal 23-year old I love hunting watching football and helping others. I have applied for staff before and I got rejected, unfortunately. The reasons were simple to many offences. And believe me I haven't been the most respectful player here before, but being on here for a year and seeing the growth in hacks spammers and chat offenders it just make me sad. I am extreme rank as most people should know and I really love this server it is the only one I play. I just don't like seeing all these people ruining others game. I have been too nice people may say I trusted a new guy and he griefed my whole base with my spawners and all. I have been way more careful of course but it still just makes me sad to see people that have had that done to them. When I see that happen I try to help the player ill give them a couple Mill or something to get them back going again and that is the main reason for this application to help others have a person that they know they can trust I am willing to put down all the stuff I normally do and try to help others go further.

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days: Usually I play about 5+ hours a day.

How would you rate your behaviour in chat, and why (1 being bad, to 10 being flawless): Well i have been not very great with my chat words but it just makes me so mad when I see people that hack or scam or grief so id have to say I'm a 8 because I've recently been helping others and overall just staying out of arguments to keep my offences down for this reason to be able to get a shot a staff.

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation: I have been a mod on a small server for a while now but I really don't play often on there anymore.

What has motivated you to apply for a staff position on ExtremeCraft: Just the growth of hackers and chat offenders and since I'm on so much a day I see there are hours where there is no staff on.

Why should we choose you to become a JrHelper: Yea I know I haven't been a model player but I have been trying to change and I believe that I have and want to make a big difference in this server.

In what ways could you positively contribute to the community: I could contribute hours a day to stopping chat offenders recording and reporting hackers and just try to help as much as possible to any player that ask's I could also help with anything that the server needs I'm not a great builder but if they need a few helping hands to make something I would be glad to help anytime.

Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important: Yes and I have been trying to do that as much as I can lately even if it is just players in chat asking "Any staff on" I will pm them and say well I'm not staff but I could help you if you would like. And i believe that this is very important because the ranked people like us are trusted more than just members I'm not saying that's right but that's how it happens so I believe that more of us should step up and help out our community because we play here to and if we were asking for help we would want them to help us out.

Any additional informational you'd like to add: I am also a decent pvper i can spot hacks usually and i have a good recording software. I've said this before because it means a lot to me but I have not been the best player I have had many chat offences and other things but I have changed and I'd like to ask others to change to this staff spot would mean so much to me because i have put SO much time into this server to repeatedly be shoved back pushed down stolen from lied to had my name thrown around about lies and I imagine so many other players had the same issues I've even had my account hacked before and the hacker got my account banned I just think I could make this server a nicer cleaner place to play after all this game was initially made for kids. I would also like to state that I have applied before and got rejected for being disrespectful and I know it is bad and I regret doing it but in the 30 days, I waited to redo this application I have tried to help as many people as possible and report inappropriate players. I also have not received any warns if i a correct and what I have to say about what I said before is that some of the things he showed was in a p.m. and it wasn't directed the player it was between me and a very close friend that has now stopped playing I understand the time I got hot headed at a hacker but I think p.m.'s should stay private unless directed towards the player or spamming. Well, that concludes my application I have worked so hard to get where I even have a shot at this hope you consider this thanks.

I hereby declare that all the particulars stated in the application are true to the best of my knowledge, and belief. I have read the admission procedure from the above post, and I shall abide by the terms, and conditions therein. In event of suppression or distortion of any information provided in my application form, I understand that my admission is liable to be cancelled. I also understand that the decision regarding my application will be final, and I shall abide by their decision. Further, if admitted, I promise to abide by the rules, and regulations as applicable during the course of my staff duration.

Thank you for taking time to read this,
F2_Panda

CommunistRussia

Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:22 pm

Good luck

MirceaTr

Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:54 pm

GL Bro you really deserve it :)

H20IsSmExY

Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:55 pm

Good luck!

TehQwex

Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:22 pm

Good luck!

nxdslikeall

Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:23 am

good luck

xParadiceX

Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:28 am

Good Luck :)

Ruvim123

Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:00 am

Good luck

DollarPvP_

Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:58 pm

Good Luck i wish u be the best helper ;)

Doilt

Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:02 am

Good luck.

• Information