Xtreme_Boss1’s Builder Application

Xtreme_Boss1

Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:08 am

Xtreme_Boss1’s Builder Application

InGameName:Xtreme_Boss1

Where are you from:London, UK

Your Timezone (GMT):Greenwich Meantime +00:00 hours

Tell us a little bit about yourself:Im good at decorating and building...Im not angry if someone destroyes my plot...I love Pixel Art and I can build it too...

What languages do you speak:English.

When did you start playing Minecraft:2014

How long does your building experience extend? I dont know really...about 3 years

Do you have a specific style of building (medieval, elven, modern, etc.) If yes, what is it? Modern and Medieval I build but I can build other styles...

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days: From a half an hour to maybe 5-4 hours

Below provide the screenshots or videos of your previous creations: Screenshot of my old SkyWars's server's lobby: Image

Any additional informational you'd like to add:I love Building and Decorating too...I just think of something and decide to build it.And all of my warns they were just cuz my keyboard is broken, so when i want to type lower case a it types higher case A...I am looking for a new keyboard...I think this apply will be accepted... ;-) I didn't had any rank then the default Member rank...
Last edited by Xtreme_Boss1 on Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LifeIsATragedy

Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:13 am

You Must Provide Staff a Build Or Else Your Application will get Rejected Instantly

Xtreme_Boss1

Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:43 pm

I posted a screenshot from mine old SkyWars server...

quickalex

Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:45 am

Your application will be reviewed soon,

Shortlisted.

quickalex

Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:43 pm

Accepted.

• Information