Icarus' builder application.

Moderators: HeadAdmin, Owner

IcaBerry

Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:11 pm

Here we go...

InGameName: Icarus

Where are you from: Eastern Europe, to be exact Romania .-.

Your Timezone (GMT): GMT +3

Tell us a little bit about yourself: Well hello. You may know me as a staff member. Helper to be exact. Few things about me? Well, I am a girl. Yes, a girl. Many of you are confusing me with a boi. Doesn't matter at all though. I am loyal, shy, working on being communicative. Yes, social problems. But bruh, on internet I'm a different person 99%. What can I say... The internet world made me feel better. A lot lol. Also.. ehh.. Some of you may know me better than I do (I'm looking at you Louxray) I'm joking most of the times.. I'm known as a silly person, only if you get to know me tho.

What languages do you speak: Romanian, english (fluent) and i'm working on german, french and in future maybe japanese.

When did you start playing Minecraft: 2011-2012

How long does your building experience extend? To be exact? I don't know. I have built many structures in my minecraft experience duration, but I lost them. For now, 5-6 months with a different level of creativity and a different point on view for my building style.

Do you have a specific style of building (medieval, elven, modern, etc.) If yes, what is it? Elven, fantasy, modern, oriental and a little bit of doodling things. I'm not an expert in building houses though.

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days: For now, exams are knocking at my door lmao, so I'd say that 2-3 hours everyday and in weekends, 5-6. In summer holidays or other holidays that are longer than one week I can stay up for more than 10 hours.

Below provide the screenshots or videos of your previous creations
Alright, these links are providing some buildings, but I'm admitting that this is not my best. Only some samples of my imagination.
everything in the next 3 links are built in 23 December 2016 - 12 January 2017
http://imgur.com/a/vTwFC - a pvp arena for the KitPvP server that's soon releasing, don't ask me when I don't know. The theme is Japan - China. I love this style.
http://imgur.com/a/xidcC - too a pvp arena for the same server. The theme: Idk, I just played with some clay blocks. It reminds me of an elven style.
http://imgur.com/a/kHFF8 a skywars/eggwars map. I'm not decided yet. Theme: Japanese- Chinese, depends

http://imgur.com/a/uJIW3 My 3rd plot. Not exceptional, but felt that I can put it here.

Any additional informational you'd like to add: Don't judge me if you don't know me. Thanks. Also, maybe my buildings aren't exceptional, but I'm trying my luck. That I can say later that at least I tried.

Declaration by the candidate:
I hereby declare that all the particulars stated in the application are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I have read the admission procedure from the above post and i shall abide by the terms and conditions therein. In event of suppression or distortion of any information provided in my application form, I understand that my admission to the staff team is liable to be cancelled. I also understand that the decision of the authorities regarding my application will be final and i shall abide by their decision. Further, if admitted, I promise to abide by the rules and regulations as applicable during the course of my staff duration.

Moomikyu

Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:37 pm

I think we have a winner! No need to say good luck ^^ You can clearly see why.

TheGhostGamer

Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:39 pm

ejforbes wrote:I think we have a winner!
Agreed
Words cannot describe how beautiful these screenshots are(exaggeration)
I wish you all the best.
Good luck

Rixerys

Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:48 pm

Good luck to you!

Inachus

Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:49 pm

Good Luck boi

Tribulare

Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:53 pm

As ejforbes stated above, there really is nothing to say. I'll just give you a little good luck, so that when you get accepted, I can say that I supported you the entire way through. :sheepish: Your builds are amazing, and you have quite a unique style. Just work on your houses!

AlphaLucky

Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:01 pm

Fare thee well.!

GOD_OF_POOP

Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:02 pm

Good luck.
PS: Even though your builds are amazing, but it's not 100% that you will get accepted, so ejfrbes You are not correct.

NxDs

Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:04 pm

Accepted.

• Information