WhySoNxDs 3rd and the final staff application .

watashiNxDs

Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:04 pm

InGameName: WhySoNxDs

Where are you from: America , currently living in Iraq.

What languages do you speak: English , French and Arabic .

Tell us a little bit about yourself: Hi all , actually my real name is Harry , I'm an obedient , kindly , and friendly person . I'm still studying at 3rd Intermediate school .
My favorite lesson is geography , i like discovering cities , number of population on each city , and weather . In school , i have a lot of friends and some of them are playing minecraft , and i began to play with them such they likes video games as me . I always do well at every exams , because i love writing words and doing excellent writing . My teachers in school are very kind , but they wont be kind towards the bad boys that doesn't do their homework , but am not , i do well at exams and homework . My school is very beautiful , there's a garden , park , and other things . Okay let's talk about my family , I have 3 sisters , they are all got married and went to live far away from my house . My sisters are so kind with me and i feel happy . Also i have 3 brothers , but they are not kind with me that enough , they always gets angry every time , and am trying to get away from them to prevent the flame war . I have my mother and my father , they are still alive , also they are kind with me too . I got an Xbox 360 , Playstation 1 and 2 , also Playstation 4 , and i got Wii , sega and psp . You can call me a gamer because i started playing video games when i was 5 years old until now . Every day , i sleep at 2 am midnight because no one of my brothers bother me while i play video games . My dad bought me a laptop , television , ps4 for passing all of my exams . I was so happy in these days , and that's happen in 2014 , yeah it was my best year in my life . But , year 2015 was the worst , I traveled to another country , my family got moved to another house 3 times , i was really very tired in this year , we travel on another country every 2 months , but all of this has been finished after 1 year and 3 months , yeah it was been 1 year since i was traveling to another country , and moving from house to another house . Now in year 2017 , i hope there will be no problems any more. Okay , let's talk about my story in internet . I started playing internet in year 2007 , yeah when i was 6 years old , the internet speed was very slow , but after 5 years , the internet speed has improved it's speed , until now in year 2017 . I started my work on Youtube in year 2015 until now . My work is posting youtube videos about games , solving issues in windows , talking with people about their issues , and i have a lot of friends in youtube , they are very kind . They way that how did i found this game , "Minecraft" , first , when my dad bought me an ps4 , i was searching games on ps4 store , and there i found a game called minecraft , i thought it's boring , but i just installed minecraft on my pc anyway , but it wasn't working and i thought that i need premium account to play multiplayer server , because i didn't want to purchase this game , and this happen in year 2015 , but recently in year 2016 , i was searching on google on how to play minecraft multiplayer server without using premium account , and there i found this server , "extremecraft" i was so happy on playing in this server until now . If i already know how to play minecraft multiplayer server , i was already met this extremecraft server in 2015 and started playing it till now.

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days: Well , i play around 9-15 hours everyday , because i will stay awake till midnight .

How would you rate your behaviour in chat, and why (1 being bad, to 10 being flawless): I will rate 9/10 , because i'm too kind with everyone in this server , yeah i didn't say any bad words or something else .

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation: Yeah , i was since a mod on egypt server .

What has motivated you to apply for a staff position on ExtremeCraft: Well , being part of staff team , helping people , is such an amazing idea , because i want to enjoy helping people , giving useful ideas on this server , and making this server a better place to chat , talking with others and any something else , that's what has motivated me to become one of staff team .

Why should we choose you to become a JrHelper: In my opinion , i think becoming JrHelper is a better idea , so i can help people with their problems , telling them to follow the rules . Honestly , i wanted to help people , also i'm very active person on everyday , also i won't be inactive on all days . Especially warning people so they will learn their lesson and they will never do any kind that breaks the rules .

In what ways could you positively contribute to the community: I have experience in the consultation , and speaking naturally like a normal human , my love of writing made me increase my experience in talking with people . By using my normal way in chatting with people .

Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important: Actually , i helped a lot...a lot of people in survival server , even if i'm not staff , if i didn't get accepted , i will keep my way of helping people , i helped a lot of people that requested me to build them a cactus farm , buying items from their shop to increase their money , like as in real life as i help my family out with their work . In fact , my life’s journey has always been linked to helping other people , friends , brothers and all of my family. Because "Help" is the best thing in the world that human does it , you will get awarded every time you do any kind of help , that's why i liked to help people , so i will put smile on everybody's face , and making this server comfortable to play .

Any additional informational you'd like to add: Well , this extreme craft server was the most exciting server i ever saw in my life , this server is really comfortable to play . And also most of you know that this server needs people that's are fluent in English , and everyone is doing their hard work to improve their English and becoming mature to get accepted to be part of staff team . That's what i do this too . Also there's people in extreme craft that are talking in another languages such as French and Arabic , i learnt some of it's words , so i would be good one to talk with people in different language .

Declaration by the candidate:
I hereby declare that all the particulars stated in the application are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I have read the admission procedure from the above post and i shall abide by the terms and conditions therein. In event of suppression or distortion of any information provided in my application form, I understand that my admission to the staff team is liable to be cancelled. I also understand that the decision of the authorities regarding my application will be final and i shall abide by their decision. Further, if admitted, I promise to abide by the rules and regulations as applicable during the course of my staff duration.

Tribulare

Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:09 pm

Good luck! ;-)

H20IsSmExY

Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:10 pm

Good luck!

AmPig

Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:11 pm

Gl
Work on your English.

HackyouXD

Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:18 pm