Deagle_YT application for staff

Deagle_YT

Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:48 pm

Title of the application - George fountoulakis’s application

InGameName: Deagle_YT

Gender (yes, we must know): male

Where are you from: Greece

What languages do you speak: english greek

Tell us a little bit about yourself: i have a crazy amount of experience on plug-ins, i am kind and i want to help people. I love being a staff member on servers so i can help people

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days: at week days i play around 5-6 hours. At the weekends i play 6-7 hours

How would you rate your behaviour in chat, and why (1 being bad, to 10 being flawless): 9/10
i rarely use the chat to flame others but i often joke with my friends and people that i know they wont be mad

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation: i have never been moderator on other servers but i like to
act like a moderator by helping people warn hackers and even report them at the forums

What has motivated you to apply for a staff position on ExtremeCraft: I like playing on extremecraft especially on creative so i would like to be something unique that prove that i can help people

Why should we choose you to become a JrHelper: Its your opinion but i want it so much that i could do anything for it and i am ready to moderate and help people

In what ways could you positively contribute to the community: I will help people if they have problems i will never swear to others and i will try to catch hackers

Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important: I agree to help other players because its not a rank that makes you helpful because if someone needs help someone must help him otherwise he will leave te server (personal experience)

Any additional informational you'd like to add: I like using plugins and moderate the server i am spending so much time on minecraft and i love making redstone creations
My email is: [email protected]
[/u][/i][/b][/b]

Declaration by the candidate:
I hereby declare that all the particulars stated in the application are true to the best of my knowledge, and belief. I have read the admission procedure from the above post, and I shall abide by the terms, and conditions therein. In event of suppression or distortion of any information provided in my application form, I understand that my admission is liable to be canceled. I also understand that the decision regarding my application will be final, and I shall abide by their decision. Further, if admitted, I promise to abide by the rules, and regulations as applicable during the course of my staff duration.
Last edited by Deagle_YT on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alentrieu1999

Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:00 pm

Sorry the age requirement is 16.

maks1103

Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:59 pm

You need to be registered and active for atleast 30 days
Registration: 2017-03-16 18:54:10 (5 days, 23 hours, 4 minutes, 24 seconds ago)
Rejected.

• Information