helper

GiorgosThePro234

Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:15 am

InGameName: GiorgosThePro234

Where Are You From : Greece

What languages do you speak: Greek English

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I started playing this game of my five years
It was the favorite game and loved it

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days: from Monday to Friday : 6 hours and weekends: 7

How would you rate your behaviour in chat, and why: I believe that is good enough why not revile not I do something bad to bother others

What has motivated you to apply for a staff position on ExtremeCraft: I do this thing because I like to help
people

Why should we choose you to become a JrHelper : I wanted to be because pistetho that this must that disturb others like swearing to tell sinechia the same and other

Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important : It is too need to thoroughly assist others with Orita dipote question that has yet if it is not acceptable for the actual afto become helper

Any additional informational you'd like to add : nothing

Declaration by the candidate: I declare that I have said that would apply forever

vSilencee

Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:34 pm

You have never posted anything on the forums and only Joined: Sat Mar 18, 201, 1:11 pm
I would say get to know the server a bit before applying and you need to be of the age 16+ to apply.

maks1103

Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:00 pm

You do not respect the age limit,

Rejected.

• Information