Staff Application

Sch7ch

Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:14 am

InGameName: Sch7ch, real name William Ramous

Age: 14 and know I am 2 years under age but I am still hoping

Gender (yes, we must know): Male

Where are you from: Las Vegas, Nevada

What languages do you speak: English

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I have 2 dogs, 1 brother and 1 sister and both parents. My sister goes to University and my brother goes to UNLV. I maintain A's in school and I go to Faith Lutheran MS/HS. I am Catholic and a big follow of God. I love to help others and just to teach Gods word. I like to joke and just have fun with others and just have a really a big heart. I love to see other people have fun even though every one does get mad at some point. I am currently injured with my knees so its hard to run and exercise. I used to play basketball and football and I hope to get back into it. Also I love to listen to music and I love to watch basketball and football professional or college. Last thing is that I have ADHD but I try not to let it get in my way.

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days: I can contribute about 8 hours on weekdays because of school and about 15 hours on weekends, and 4 hours if I'm on vacation.

How would you rate your behaviour in chat, and why (1 being bad, to 10 being flawless):
Honestly i would say a 8 because not everyone is perfect and people get mad at each other and its not like anyone has a had a perfect life. So I'm saying its usually based on mood. At the beginning of the month I was down because I was stressed and its hard to get around too everything but I try hard and I know God will help me through it and I end up getting it done.

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation: Yes i have had my own server but it went down because of the money I couldn't pay, I have been head admin on a server but sadly that went down also. Last I have been helper on 2 servers but I resigned because they had too much problems with plugins so I resigned.

What has motivated you to apply for a staff position on ExtremeCraft: Actually a staff member has motivated me to become staff. This Staff member is Juzahi and he was a person who I looked up to. He was nice to others and made them happy and i want to be like that are excited to be on extreme craft. I want to see people have a great day and i really just want to see this server grow.

Why should we choose you to become a JrHelper: I think i should be JrHelper because I am mature and won't quit after like the 3rd day. Id be dedicated to what I am doing and take more time into staff then actually playing to be honest. I will respect players even if I dislike them. Plus I will be going to server to server to make sure everyone is doing alright. I will be committed to things I will be told to do. Plus i know so much of the staff and are friends with them i think it would be a good fit. Last I will help with other things around the server.

In what ways could you positively contribute to the community: Ways I can help is to be nice to others and just really hope that it carries on to the rest of the server. I'll make sure that everyone is doing ok. I'll help with plugins as much as I can and help out other staff members.

Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important: This is important Because if your not staff thats doesn't mean not to help others because if your didn't anyways then don't apply for staff to be honest considering that whats you have to do as staff. Also its rude to not help if you see someone really having trouble you should help them. last thing I have to say is that even though if you don't know them or dislike them you shouldn't be mean to them but instead care and love for them as it says in the bible love your neighbor as you love your self :D

Any additional informational you'd like to add:
nope just a bible verse ;-) :D For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Declaration by the candidate:
I hereby declare that all the particulars stated in the application are true to the best of my knowledge, and belief. I have read the admission procedure from the above post, and I shall abide by the terms, and conditions therein. In event of suppression or distortion of any information provided in my application form, I understand that my admission is liable to be canceled. I also understand that the decision regarding my application will be final, and I shall abide by their decision. Further, if admitted, I promise to abide by the rules, and regulations as applicable during the course of my staff duration.

FuzzyPixelz

Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:07 pm

Sch7ch : Good luck, you deserve that position.
To everyone else : He clearly stated the age issue, so please respect that he is trying, hence any reply mentioning his age is a highly unnecessary destructive comment.

maks1103

Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:54 pm

We don't make exceptions about age anymore,

Rejected

• Information