Fresh Patties' builder application

freshpatties

Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:54 am

InGameName: Fresh Patties

Where are you from:Singapore

Your Timezone (GMT):UTC+08:00

Tell us a little bit about yourself: im a 14 year old male sepak takraw player. i have 3 other siblings who are 12 years,14 years and 16 years OLDER than me. i am the youngest in the family and currently studying secondary 2. i have a passion in sepak takraw ( a sport) and is willing to take it with high hopes.

What languages do you speak: English,Malay,Tamil

When did you start playing Minecraft: 3 years ago

How long does your building experience extend? 3 years

Do you have a specific style of building (medieval, elven, modern, etc.) If yes, what is it? modern

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days: saturdays and sundays, 5 hours each day.

Below provide the screenshots or videos of your previous creations : my plot

Any additional informational you'd like to add:

Declaration by the candidate:
I hereby declare that all the particulars stated in the application are true to the best of my knowledge, and belief. I have read the admission procedure from the above post, and I shall abide by the terms, and conditions therein. In event of suppression or distortion of any information provided in my application form, I understand that my admission is liable to be canceled. I also understand that the decision regarding my application will be final, and I shall abide by their decision. Further, if admitted, I promise to abide by the rules, and regulations as applicable during the course of my staff duration.

AlphaLucky

Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:40 am

Your builds look quite simple, work on improving them so you can get into the builders team, hopefully.

Silverballers

Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:19 pm

I didn't knew malay and tamil was spoken in Singapore too, they are native languages of India

freshpatties

Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:46 am

Silverballers wrote:I didn't knew malay and tamil was spoken in Singapore too, they are native languages of India
they were... our languages in singapore is english,malay,chinese and tamil :)

maks1103

Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:37 pm

Your builds are not considered exceptional,

Rejected.

• Information