MagmaBosss's application !

MagmaBosss

Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:44 am

InGameName: MagmaBosss

Gender (yes, we must know): Male / boy

Where are you from: California , USA

What languages do you speak: English , French

Tell us a little bit about yourself: Hi , Let me present my self please , my name is Eric Garabet , I'm a teen who like sport and with no reason love to study , my favorite subject is Math ( it helps with builds ) , lets not talk about my hobbies but how I play in ExtremeCraft Community , I have some friends who PvP with me , I do not swear/rage/hackusat ( but in my chat logs I said to someone "hacker xD" but as a joke , I am not telling him he is hacking ) , my English is everyday getting better , I started to pay attention to my language and how I write :) , i like to joke around , can't control my self a lot from that , if theres some "jokes" please excuse me

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days: With my exams these days , ( bruh I'm a nerd latterly xD ) , I can from Monday to Friday , 5 hours , and ... uhh Saturday and sunday I can be online and never log out ( I know my life lol )

How would you rate your behaviour in chat, and why (1 being bad, to 10 being flawless): Just like I have said , I always pay attention to my language / how I speak / how to explain so we can rate it at a 9 ! ( or 8 ... sometime grammar mistakes )

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation: Acctualy , no , so I hope I can be new to ExtremeCraft Staff Community ! :D

What has motivated you to apply for a staff position on ExtremeCraft: Well , when I got unbanned , I want to prove to some people that I am not the kind of guy who gets banned , so I'm here to prove that I'm a good person and I can help ExtremeCraft :)

Why should we choose you to become a JrHelper: i want to get hackers / spammers / peeps who swears / unrespectable act out of the server , many staff already do that , so I'm here to give a hand , as I'm always online on week-ends i can help

In what ways could you positively contribute to the community: I can contribute Peace & Love in any place ( And also we should pay attention more at Creative {all the bad stuff happen there}) that's why i want to help !

Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important: I Agree , Because JrHelper is made to help in any kind of situation , even if I'm not able sometime , the impossible will be possible

Any additional informational you'd like to add: , I would thank everyone who support me , pay attention at my self from now on :) , and i hope i can REALLY help EC , bye bye <3

Declaration by the candidate:
I hereby declare that all the particulars stated in the application are true to the best of my knowledge, and belief. I have read the admission procedure from the above post, and I shall abide by the terms, and conditions therein. In event of suppression or distortion of any information provided in my application form, I understand that my admission is liable to be canceled. I also understand that the decision regarding my application will be final, and I shall abide by their decision. Further, if admitted, I promise to abide by the rules, and regulations as applicable during the course of my staff duration.
Last edited by MagmaBosss on Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WhySoRusty

Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:49 am

You Just Joined Mar. 10 2017 So you Just Registered a Hour.

xHoney

Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:11 am

WhySoRusty wrote:You Just Joined Mar. 10 2017 So you Just Registered a Hour.

Furious_Flame

Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:17 am

Did you read the requirements? ,you should be at least joined on 30 Days ago or more

MagmaBosss

Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:54 pm

Registration: 2016-07-10 18:39:08 (8 months, 21 hours, 15 minutes, 11 seconds ago)

xHoney

Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:04 pm

Well GL then ;)

maks1103

Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:13 pm

I was checking your logs in creative and noticed that you are a pretty kewl guy, then I went to eggwars and oh well....
Here's the deal, you accuse too much, I'll give you 10 days to improve that, if I see 1 more accusation I will reject your application.

Shortlisted.

maks1103

Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:41 pm

Yea just ignore my advice and i'll ignore your chance in beeing a staff member,

Rejected.

• Information