Red_ShyGal's application

Red_ShyGal

Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:24 pm

InGameName: Red_ShyGal

Gender (yes, we must know): Female

Where are you from: I am from Miami, Florida, USA.

What languages do you speak: Fluent in English, and some Spanish and French.

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I like to play Minecraft (of course) and I love to play on your server. I have a lot of free time and I am this server quite regularly. I've been here for a little while now, and I love it.

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days: I can contribute a bit of hours and almost on any day, unless if I'm busy or on a vacation. On weekdays, I'm mostly online from 4:30 EST-7:30 EST.

How would you rate your behaviour in chat, and why (1 being bad, to 10 being flawless): I think I'd be a solid 10. I don't want to be offensive, racist, sexist, etc. in the chat.

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation: Not really, I've always been just a normal player on every server.

What has motivated you to apply for a staff position on ExtremeCraft: I really like this server and I think it needs more staff and support. As I said before, I love this server and it will be my number 1 always. Also, I see staff online at times, but rarely. I really think this server needs more staff so that I can help out other people when they need assistance. I could really less about the 'power' that I will get.

Why should we choose you to become a JrHelper: I'm a very reasonable person. Instead of yelling at someone, I try to talk it out with them. Also, I would never take the power that I will earn out of hand. I will always warn someone when they are doing something bad for the first and/or second time.

In what ways could you positively contribute to the community: I am a very calm and nice person and not toxic at all. I think I can make someone cheer up just by talking to them.

Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important: Even if I don't get accepted, I still will help out other players who need assistance, and I always have. This is important because by helping other players out, the community will grow stronger. I'm sure that nobody wants a toxic and bad community. Also, your server is so big because of its nice community. Without it, I don't think it would've gotten this big. Getting a warm welcome to any place is the key part of making it grow.

Any additional informational you'd like to add: If I do get accepted, I won't abuse my power or anything like that. I just want to help players, play some EggWars, have fun, and what not. If that is okay with you, thank you very much for possibly accepting me.

Declaration by the candidate:
I hereby declare that all the particulars stated in the application are true to the best of my knowledge, and belief. I have read the admission procedure from the above post, and I shall abide by the terms, and conditions therein. In event of suppression or distortion of any information provided in my application form, I understand that my admission is liable to be canceled. I also understand that the decision regarding my application will be final, and I shall abide by their decision. Further, if admitted, I promise to abide by the rules, and regulations as applicable during the course of my staff duration.

Mischiefvous

Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:27 pm

GL

WhySoGreedy

Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:28 pm

Good luck

Red_ShyGal

Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:29 pm

Whitelord wrote:GL
Thank you very much! :)

Moomikyu

Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:29 pm

Good Luck gurl ^-^

Red_ShyGal

Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 pm

Moomikyu wrote:Good Luck gurl ^-^
Thank you very much, Moo! :D

refinedpeguin

Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:41 am

Good luck!

PeaceKeeper

Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:30 am

Nice application. Good luck.
Shortlisted.

maks1103

Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:49 pm

Your behavior in game / forum / discord is not meeting our standards. You can retry applying after 30 days.
Rejected.

• Information