TheSpiritOfLife's Application.

TheSpiritOfLife

Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:31 pm

InGameName: TheSpiritOfLife,

Gender (yes, we must know): Female,

Where are you from: I am from England

What languages do you speak: I can speak English and parts of Mandarin, Korean, Spanish and French.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I care a lot about other people and make sure they be the best they can, but gets annoyed if someone ruins my day on purpose. I love to build and role play as well as playing mini-games. In my everyday life I enjoy drawing, playing video games, music and physical activities to even being around other people. I love giving up my time to help others as i usually help people build on creative making anything. I have a friend that i often play with (KenanY) and if there is a new player to a server we sometimes go to help they and give them some little extra things to boost their experiences in the game. I find it hard to sleep so Minecraft is my go to option if i'm bored or have nothing to do.

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days: I can be on pretty much everyday for around 3-6 hours, but weekends around 6-11 hours unless somethings on.

How would you rate your behavior in chat, and why (1 being bad, to 10 being flawless): My behavior in chat is 10, I know that there are others that do not like negative comments so I am as nice as i can be whoever it is.

Any previous experiences with any kind of moderation: As I stated before I have a friend that I know in person, KenanY that owns a server is not that popular but I am Co-Owner and observe chat to make sure there is no use of bad language.

What has motivated you to apply for a staff position on ExtremeCraft: I am often around on the servers and there is a few people that have bad use of language that annoys me as most of the time there is no one to sort it out and stop the behavior. There can also be some inappropriate things that come up occasionally that is not suitable for younger children that would like to play.

Why should we choose you to become a JrHelper: I should be a JrHelper because I would like to keep ExtremeCraft a good community and a clean chat/builds. I am also on Skype if someone would like to contact me. (Cara Butler)

In what ways could you contribute to the community: I can make people understand that there is a younger audience that want to enjoy the game and not have rude thing that can effect them in their lives.

Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important: I know i have a few questions to ask when i first joined the server so I know what it is like when you have to lose out because someone is selfish, I would like people to know me as a kind-hearted person that will go out of my way to help someone in need.

Any additional information you'd like to add: I would like to be able to help any one what ever the problem and I do not want anyone to be bullied or have a bad experience on the server as well as catch hackers that want to ruin something that does not belong to them. I also checked my offences and have been warned a few times for nothing as for one of them it was for letter spam on survival games, well I don't speak on global chat on survival games as I use Skype to communicate to my friends, for the other offences I have not done anything wrong.

KenanY

Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:36 pm

Good Amount Of Length, Thought And Effort Put Into This...

I Like It :-)

WailingWailord

Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:29 am

Good luck!

FightForTruth

Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:45 pm

Neat and nice application . :D

Good Luck !

Tribulare

Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:58 pm

Best of luck!

TehQwex

Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:42 pm

Good luck.

PeaceKeeper

Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:26 am

Good in-game behaviour. Good Luck.
Shortlisted.

maks1103

Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:14 pm

Based on your in-game chat logs, you seem immature and not ready to be given the permissions and the position of a staff member,

Rejected.

• Information