Application Bambi_Edenfall

bambi_edenfall

Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:10 am

InGameName: Bambi_Edenfall

Where are you from: Sweden

What languages do you speak: Swedish, English

Tell us a little bit about yourself: Work on the day , Play on the evenings. Dont live infront of the computer but play alot .

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days: some hours prob every day since i enjoy playing multiplayer games.

How would you rate your behaviour in chat, and why: 10, often dont type anything and if i do then its too tell the rules i know and info or if they wanna tp to get too the wilds.

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation: some games, diablo 3, Wow, LoL, etc guild leader or helping leader.

What has motivated you to apply for a staff position on ExtremeCraft: i think the server needs more control since there is alot of arguing accusing etc every night,
U have old unused claims u need too remove, Plant animals forest etc making the world alittle renowed since its all destroyed in some places and no one sees it. New players need more help too stay on the server , New players needed too have the economy on a low lvl, As a beginner its hard as h'll too get money since all in ah is pro players and rly expensive.

Why should we choose you to become a JrHelper: cuz what i wrote past question and cuz i got alot of experience as mod both in real life and in games.
And i live in sweden and u never have mods active when i plays so u seems too need one at the time gap between u that are mods alrdy.
And i see that economy is the most important at the server, U dont get motivated if u cant earn money.

In what ways could you positively contribute to the community: in the ways i wrote 2 questions ago, renew the world and looking and spectating and play normal too ofc, i dont wanna be just a moderator since i got a pretty big claim alrdy , I know i havent been playing 30 days but i like the server and the rules ,I just wanna make bigger player shop soo its easy for beginners soo the stay and enjoy the game .

Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important: Hmm trick question XD ?
In ALL multiplayer games u nned more than one too play , If u dont help players they will leave and a server without players are just a singelplayergame .
And all must feel welcome and get the help they need,

Any additional informational you'd like to add: Nope im happy , Hope u accept even if i havent played 30 days since it looks like u need mods that listen and dont argue with the kids like some of em do.

FightForTruth

Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:39 am

Good Luck , can't say much because of forum rules .

quickalex

Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:39 am

Your application will be reviewed soon,

Shortlisted.

maks1103

Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:06 pm

Based on your in-game chat logs you are not active enough and you are not familliar with the server enough,

Rejected.

• Information