JayyFlare's Staff Application for Creative

JayJayBox

Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:29 pm

Title of the application - JayyFlare's application

InGameName: JayyFlare

Where are you from: UK, England

What languages do you speak: English, I'm British :3

Tell us a little bit about yourself: Well, I'm a bright, excitable person and I love meeting new people and getting to know them. I also have a big passion for music and video games, sometimes I get a little bit frustrated with games (When I say little, I mean A LOT.) Like everyone in the 21st century, I love technology and computer science and stuff like that. If you didn't know already, I am extremely talkative and most people tell me to shut up, but I can't really stop talking. Ever. I'm not very good with being told what to do and being commanded to do something, but if it's something that REALLY needs doing and is important, I'll do it. I have a big love for rainbows and Unicorns as well. :D

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days: Seven days a week, like Mon, Tue, Wed and Thurs ect. Probably 3-4 hours each day.

How would you rate your behaviour in chat, and why (1 being bad, to 10 being flawless): I would rate myself an eight because sometimes I forget about al the rules and end up breaking them without thinking. Also because I once spammed in public chat, which I know not to do, I was advertising my head shop.

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation: I don't have experience, no. But I would like to get the best I can in the future.

What has motivated you to apply for a staff position on ExtremeCraft: My friend motivated me by telling me that I can't keep on telling people to stop spamming because I'm not a Staff member, but I told her that I'd become one so that I can help.

Why should we choose you to become a JrHelper: You should choose me because I would be a very bright member of staff, and I will always try to cheer everyone up. Even though I might be a little bit annoying at times, you'll get use to it :3

In what ways could you positively contribute to the community: Well, I cheer everyone up, not all the time though. I smile everyday. I try to keep up my hard work, and make everyone get along. I won't even force anyone to do something.

Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important: I do agree to help every single player even if I don't know them, or have a bad past with them. It's really important to help others because you might not know what they've been through and they might only want to be friends with you, that's why its so important!

Any additional informational you'd like to add: I love music :3

ShqdowPanda

Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:45 pm

Good luck (I love your avatar lol)

RixIsBae

Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:27 pm

You forgot declaration by candidate :c
And also,good luck!

Sareln

Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:26 am

Really good player. Good luck and hope to see you as a staff member.

quickalex

Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:33 am

Your application will be reviewed soon,

Shortlisted.

maks1103

Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:46 pm

Based on your in-game chat logs, you seem immature and not ready to be given the permissions and the position of a staff member,

Rejected.

If you have any more questions please pm me.

• Information