PigiyhMan's Staff Application

PigiyhMan

Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:58 pm

InGameName:PigiyhMan

Where are you from:Romania

What languages do you speak:Germany,French,Spanish and Romanian(if necesary i will learn other languages)

Tell us a little bit about yourself:I am usually traveling a lot having more free time for myself.Im using that free time playing minecraft or other games that captured my atention.I always liked online servers because you are able to socialize and meet new peopels that might be potential friends.I am very strict and in my opinion i can control most of the situations apearing betwen players.Years are passing and i am improving my grammar every single day.I had one account on this server in the past when i was 22 or 23 i don't really remember but for some reason the account wasn't working anymore i don't know what happened.One day tough i was searching through a server list when i found this server and i started playing on it again.Since then i am trying to help every single player i can and i am doing my best to keep players under control in case staff members aren't there to control the situation.I am not considering myself "the perfect guy" but i think i am good enough to join the staff team.I'm not the type that begins to throw stuff at the wall because he/she didn't got accepted to be a staff member.I didn't got accepted?No problem there's always a second chance waiting for you.I always play fair and if im doing something i don't blame someone else.I did something?Mr.Consequence is waiting for me.I can usually control my behavior.When i was a kid i had a problem.I was getting angry pretty easily but as time passed i learned to control my anger and that of course inspired me to become a psychologist.Now i travel all around the world helping peopels to control their anger

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days:
Monday-thursday:About 3-4-5 hours depends on what i have planned for the respective day
Friday-Sunday:About 4-5-6 maybe 7 hours depends if i have something planned.On weekends i have more free time.

How would you rate your behaviour in chat, and why (1 being bad, to 10 being flawless):
From 1 to 10 i'd rate myself a 8.Why?Because no one can be perfect.Even i can sometimes get a little mad if something is going way to far but that is happening very rare

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation:In the past i was an administrator on an IT server.Both server and forum got closed due to personal stuff happening in the owner's life

What has motivated you to apply for a staff position on ExtremeCraft:I got motivated to apply for being a staff because i always liked to be a part of a team that is a help to the other players not being able to do anything if a griefer comes on or if something that players can't control happens.

Why should we choose you to become a JrHelper:I only have a reason to tell you guys.Because i consider myself a helpfull person to this community.I don't know if i will be accepted or not but im sure of one thing.Everyone does what they like to do.I can't make anyone accept my application just because i want to.Everything is going to be judged by mature players and the final decision will be "Yes" or "No".

In what ways could you positively contribute to the community:Hm ways i could contribute to the community.Oh i know!Anything you'd wish for.I could help you in any way you'd want.Controling players,Stoping a fight and everything i can't think about right now.

Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important:Of course i would help any player asking for my help even if i am a staff member or not.It's important because that's how you make friends.Im sure you wouldn't feel better by telling someone "No im not helping you.Go away now or im reporting you".I'm feeling better if i would help.

Any additional informational you'd like to add:Well i guess that's all i had to say.If you have any questions send me a message or write a comment on this topic.Thank you for reading my application and let us hope for the best!

Declaration by the candidate:
I hereby declare that all the particulars stated in the application are true to the best of my knowledge, and belief. I have read the admission procedure from the above post, and I shall abide by the terms, and conditions therein. In event of suppression or distortion of any information provided in my application form, I understand that my admission is liable to be canceled. I also understand that the decision regarding my application will be final, and I shall abide by their decision. Further, if admitted, I promise to abide by the rules, and regulations as applicable during the course of my staff duration.

quickalex

Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:35 am

Your application will be reviewed soon,

Shortlisted.

maks1103

Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:56 pm

Not active enough,

Rejected.

• Information