So i can't make a ban appeal because i didn't register on my main

Experience a Faction server with all the handy additions of our OP servers with quests, custom enchants, wall generators, fly in own territory and much more
Alpha_Wraith02

Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:44 pm

Why Were You Banned? (Hacks, etc):
Ok so This is Koxil ( known as YouGotSalted etc.) i was pvping and i got logged out and was killed and changemynamepls got my loot. He wouldn't give my loot back (we were team at a point) and i get mad and i told him i was going to boot him offline.
Why Do You Think You Should Be Unbanned?:
I do admit that its wrong to even say that and i'm sorry for that. I should of read the rules first and be more nice to people, after-all its just a factions game :). And to be honest i don't know how to even boot peoples wifi offline (I know that won't help the situation but i'm just saying) i just got really mad and i'm sorry for that. I swear to never say anything like this again and i will read the rules from now on, i will be more polite and more careful when it comes to these situations. I don't want the community to hate me or be scared of my because of this. I have multiple friends on the server and this is my favorite server and i just want to play. (I also just bought a rank and the warrior kit they day before). This was a one time thing and i've really never gotten this mad over it. In the future if i get unbanned or on any server i should respect other people. I promise to not break any kind of the rules on ExtremeCraft anymore and not to pose a threat to the community. Thanks for your time and i understand if i can't be unbanned :(
Anything Else You'd Like To Admit?:
I used a alt to register and make this ban appeal if thats ok sorry. I know thats against the rules :( because i didn't register on my main.

~~~~~~~~~~~ I made a appeal without an account so this is a double check. Please respond via forums or email please and thank you :confounded:

Alpha_Wraith02

Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:01 pm

Now changemynamepls is reporting for "ban evading" when i was on the server for 1 minute telling my friends what happened. Now im not going to be unbanned great. I literally hopped off after 1 minute

OJIKAJA

Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:46 am

Even if u join for 1 second its ban evading lol
And appeal here: https://www.extremecraft.net/appeals.php?c=1 with your forum account

Alpha_Wraith02

Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:19 am

i literally cant get the unban because i needed to register on my alt to even make one!!!! wtf is wrong with this server
thats not even fair i just tried to make a unban because i didn't register. you guys are pony up and i was banned for basically nothing but a salty loser. pony off man :(

MicaeChan

Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:00 am

Alpha_Wraith02 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:19 am
i literally cant get the unban because i needed to register on my alt to even make one!!!! wtf is wrong with this server
thats not even fair i just tried to make a unban because i didn't register. you guys are pony up and i was banned for basically nothing but a salty loser. pony off man :(
You don't need an alt to make an appeal. If you're having problems, you contact a senior moderator via discord.

Also your offenses don't even show a ban so...???

• Information