Ban Appeal - Beimeik562

Experience a Faction server with all the handy additions of our OP servers with quests, custom enchants, wall generators, fly in own territory and much more
Beimeik562

Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:05 am

I don't undersand this ban, i was not hacking or anything, i was afking at my grinder i had no hacks or anything so, i think this ban was really unfair.

They were alot of times i was kicked for *Hacks* But i was not hacking i was just afking and pvping with no hacks or anything on. :(

iH4x0rDark

Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:56 am

Beimeik562 is no hacker why u ban him

WhysoLink

Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:11 am

iH4x0rDark wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:56 am
Beimeik562 is no hacker why u ban him
False kicks/bans/imprisonments are now common.

-As for False Bans, you fought a moron in a server (fighting is permitted in all servers except Lobby) and he/she said "you hack, noob" and had a forums account so the rulebreaker reports innocent people (especially veterans), same literally happens when fighting staff, except they straight-perma-ban you, they are the most common staff abuses ever.
-As for imprisonments, same, except less common and may be prolonged (like a FULL day of prison), less common than false bans.
-As for Kicks, excess ping lag equals being kicked for "Flying (or related)". Some people have above-peak ping that makes them get kicked 60 times a day so they get banned for good, less common than false imprisonments.

LiquidSolids

Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:20 am

If you want to appeal a ban, go the the correct spot on the website https://www.extremecraft.net/appeals.php

• Information