Remove the word *beta*

Disguise as a random block and hide in the map, the seekers will come for you and if you get caught you become one of them!
nomin123

Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:43 am

Now.. Its been a long time since this hide n seek is here. Its now time to remove the *beta*. As all of you might have seen that only 30 players max are online on it at a time. Why is it so? The reason is-
1.Less maps
2.Less pleasing lobby and interface.
I request you guys to get an update for hide n seek cause extremecraft is on top for many things but its still back because of these *betas*. :+1:

LightWayUp

Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:09 pm

nomin123 wrote:
Now.. Its been a long time since this hide n seek is here. Its now time to remove the *beta*. As all of you might have seen that only 30 players max are online on it at a time. Why is it so? The reason is-
1.Less maps
I request you guys to get an update for hide n seek cause extremecraft is on top for many things but its still back because of these *betas*. :+1:
I don't see anything "less pleasing" about the lobby. It's beautiful.

As for "less maps", maybe that's true when you compare it to other mini games, but if you observe the situation a bit more closely, you'll notice people don't even play on old maps. No reason to add new ones when people don't want to enjoy that many maps.

I like all of the maps, but the game won't start if only one or two players join. It's sad to see people ( almost ) completely ignoring old maps simply because they're added first.

I know NxDs is planning something for HideAndSeek, so I believe the "beta" tag won't be removed until the change is made.
MCFreedomLauncher GitHub Repository :
https://github.com/Energy0124/MCFreedomLauncher/

nomin123

Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:20 pm

LightWayUp wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:09 pm
nomin123 wrote:
1.Less maps
I don't see anything "less pleasing" about the lobby. It's beautiful.

As for "less maps", maybe that's true when you compare it to other mini games, but if you observe the situation a bit more closely, you'll notice people don't even play on old maps. No reason to add new ones when people don't want to enjoy that many maps.

I like all of the maps, but the game won't start if only one or two players join. It's sad to see people ( almost ) completely ignoring old maps simply because they're added first.

I know NxDs is planning something for HideAndSeek, so I believe the "beta" tag won't be removed until the change is made.
Its totally on you what you like or not. I said what i wanted to.

LightWayUp

Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:43 pm

nomin123 wrote:
I should have made my points clear… anyways, the reason I said the lobby is fine is because they just upgraded it a while ago, and it's much better than the old one. I don't mean that you can't have your own opinions, so if it sounds like that in my previous post, then I apologize.

I would still like to know why you think the lobby isn't pleasing, you didn't mention how you think it can/should be improved to attract more players.

nomin123

Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:19 pm

LightWayUp wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:43 pm
nomin123 wrote:
I should have made my points clear… anyways, the reason I said the lobby is fine is because they just upgraded it a while ago, and it's much better than the old one. I don't mean that you can't have your own opinions, so if it sounds like that in my previous post, then I apologize.

I would still like to know why you think the lobby isn't pleasing, you didn't mention how you think it can/should be improved to attract more players.
You on github?

LightWayUp

Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:02 pm

nomin123 wrote:
You on github?
Yes :). That repository isn't actually mine, but the owner kinda abandoned the project, so I asked to become a collaborator, and I'm now trying to revive the project.

nomin123

Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:16 am

LightWayUp wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:02 pm
nomin123 wrote:
You on github?
Yes :). That repository isn't actually mine, but the owner kinda abandoned the project, so I asked to become a collaborator, and I'm now trying to revive the project.
Well.. Am there too

XxKaiKaixX

Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:36 am

tbh, I dun think ppl abandon old maps, its just old maps are just too huge and seekers are having hard time finding hiders. Thats why ppl like to play new map more.

LightWayUp

Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:28 pm

XxKaiKaixX wrote:
tbh, I dun think ppl abandon old maps, its just old maps are just too huge and seekers are having hard time finding hiders. Thats why ppl like to play new map more.
There are smaller or even small maps like circular, village, city… those are also ignored by the majority. But yes, maps like SuperMario or Rio are beautifully crafted BUT too big.

XxKaiKaixX

Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:58 am

LightWayUp wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:28 pm
XxKaiKaixX wrote:
There are smaller or even small maps like circular, village, city… those are also ignored by the majority. But yes, maps like SuperMario or Rio are beautifully crafted BUT too big.
because there is no place to hide in circular and pink village is the same as village and also pink village needs less people to start.

• Information