HideAndSeek Suggestions

Disguise as a random block and hide in the map, the seekers will come for you and if you get caught you become one of them!
NxDs

Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:36 am

You can post under here all your suggestions to improve /go hideandseek server!
We'll try to review them when we get the chance, please don't bump your suggestions!

Kairadon_Gamer

Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:16 pm

add more maps pls....... I have played every single map in hide and seek until boring already. Please add some more maps until it can be as much maps as eggwars if possible :D

Louxray

Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:37 pm

I have actually said that before, but bare with me. So, there has been a glitch happening lately (must be client-side) that affects the whole gameplay. You see, sometimes, when using the Disguise selector, some items "seep" through. Most usually, a firework and a diamond. The problem with those items is that they are not blocks, just entities. You have no (or just little, I have not checked) hitbox and you are invisible. This is a game destroyer as seekers will practically never find you. I would like this to be checked out and possibly fixed. Thanks.

Kairadon_Gamer

Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:13 pm

Louxray wrote:I have actually said that before, but bare with me. So, there has been a glitch happening lately (must be client-side) that affects the whole gameplay. You see, sometimes, when using the Disguise selector, some items "seep" through. Most usually, a firework and a diamond. The problem with those items is that they are not blocks, just entities. You have no (or just little, I have not checked) hitbox and you are invisible. This is a game destroyer as seekers will practically never find you. I would like this to be checked out and possibly fixed. Thanks.
This was fixed already

remokalay

Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:20 pm

The bug is still here. Hide and Seek isn't fun this way (especially for the Seekers)

On another note, the bug seems to have affected the Disguise Detector, too. I spent 3000 coins on it. If more details are necessary: Every time you use the Detector, you get a list in the chat of the hiders. The list starts with blue dashed line and ends the same. When using the Detector with the bug, I get only 2 blue dashed lines without any hider list which makes the Perk practically useless

Void_Walker

Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:12 am

Some maps are too large to find hiders. We should be playing in some regular rooms... Not an entire Planet! Please work on that. And hiders should be able to identify eachother. Where's the fun in not being able to do that?

Kairadon_Gamer

Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:27 am

Void_Walker wrote:Some maps are too large to find hiders. We should be playing in some regular rooms... Not an entire Planet! Please work on that. And hiders should be able to identify eachother. Where's the fun in not being able to do that?
+1

KumaBear84

Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:18 am

make hide and seek great again.

SohaKitten101

Tue May 02, 2017 4:08 am

Plz make new hider blocks and let the hiders pick there blocks and make more maps PLZ :( i'v played all the maps

LightWayUp

Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:00 pm

SohaKitten101 wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 4:08 am
let the hiders pick there blocks
There's exactly a perk for that…

• Information