Found a Problem With a Map.

Disguise as a random block and hide in the map, the seekers will come for you and if you get caught you become one of them!
Post Reply
User avatar
Miss_Craft76
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 2:12 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Wed May 18, 2016 1:10 pm

Which Map Is It?: Minebuild
What Is The Issue: At The Desert, There is a Chance of Escaping the Entire Map And Getting to the Wilderness Without any Notice.
How Can We Fix This?: I Recommend To Block it Up With Glass So No one Can Escape the Map.
Have You Attempted This?: Yes I Did, It was not Supposed to be Opened Completely.
How Could You Escape it?: First, Attempt to Climb Up The Mountain, Then Jump Off after, And Run For a Few Seconds You Will See a Big Hole, Continue to Run Until You Find Water, Swim Up And There You Go.
Is This Your First Time Reporting This?: Yes! :confused:





*Read It Completely Before Starting a Comment, Thank You.*
I Smile, You Smile. :)

User avatar
PerZ
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 6:40 am

Thu May 19, 2016 3:18 am

The same thing with theshrine, at the forest there is a hole through the glass that players are able to go through.
There are a few things I'll never forget: our class, 10 - Platinum, and the moments we have shared.

User avatar
Miss_Craft76
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 2:12 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Thu May 19, 2016 2:19 pm

Already Noticed That, Proably Someone Tried to Build Something New Out There For Some Decorations.
I Smile, You Smile. :)

User avatar
Phetragoh
Posts: 657
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:16 am

Sat May 21, 2016 12:15 am

In Village, you can actually climb up the mountain, and escape into the superflat world.
"Maybe, perhaps, and what if are scary words." -Me

THE REAL BATMAN

User avatar
NatsuDragneelFD
Posts: 1942
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:52 am
Location: Fairy Tail Guild

Sat May 21, 2016 12:23 pm

Miss_Craft76 wrote:Which Map Is It?: Minebuild
What Is The Issue: At The Desert, There is a Chance of Escaping the Entire Map And Getting to the Wilderness Without any Notice.
How Can We Fix This?: I Recommend To Block it Up With Glass So No one Can Escape the Map.
Have You Attempted This?: Yes I Did, It was not Supposed to be Opened Completely.
How Could You Escape it?: First, Attempt to Climb Up The Mountain, Then Jump Off after, And Run For a Few Seconds You Will See a Big Hole, Continue to Run Until You Find Water, Swim Up And There You Go.
Is This Your First Time Reporting This?: Yes! :confused:





*Read It Completely Before Starting a Comment, Thank You.*
Yeah, You're Right, There Is A Problem In Minebuild
Rank: [Elite]
Pet: Squid
Former: [̶J̶r̶H̶e̶l̶p̶e̶r̶]̶ for 9 months
:fire: (°ロ°) :fire:: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCWcc3ZpxyIQARzMTXnJmmGA

User avatar
HowToCringe101
Posts: 1277
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:15 pm
Location: Living on the street

Tue May 31, 2016 4:00 am

Phetragoh wrote:In Village, you can actually climb up the mountain, and escape into the superflat world.
I Keep Going there someone follows me and chases me =/
We are the assassins we fart in the dark and blame it on others

User avatar
akashsrivastava
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 6:04 pm

Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:07 pm

NerdGaming wrote:
Phetragoh wrote:In Village, you can actually climb up the mountain, and escape into the superflat world.
I Keep Going there someone follows me and chases me =/
Lel
SHOCK ME
Say SOMETHING intelligent
;-)

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest