Hide and seek maps are broken af

Disguise as a random block and hide in the map, the seekers will come for you and if you get caught you become one of them!

Moderators: HeadAdmin, Owner

Post Reply
Solidblaze

Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:15 pm

They are broken... There is like 10% hiding and 90% parkour.... Rio is so broken you can literly just go to the top of the maps border and stay there... You dont hide at all same with fnaf u just do some parkour and if anyone tries to come up you just hit them off... Its BROKEN SO MAKE IT HIDE AND SEEK NOT PARKOUR AND AFK!

User avatar
LilModified
Posts: 1971
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:06 pm

Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:05 am

Solidblaze wrote:They are broken... There is like 10% hiding and 90% parkour.... Rio is so broken you can literly just go to the top of the maps border and stay there... You dont hide at all same with fnaf u just do some parkour and if anyone tries to come up you just hit them off... Its BROKEN SO MAKE IT HIDE AND SEEK NOT PARKOUR AND AFK!
It's in beta

Solidblaze

Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:50 pm

lol for how long? And how can u aprove a map for beta that is that broken that u can easily get out of it?

Louxray

Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:44 pm

Solidblaze wrote:lol for how long? And how can u aprove a map for beta that is that broken that u can easily get out of it?
Look, this is clearly the mapmakers' fault as well as the staff's. In the future, maps will be fixed. The server is currently working on more than one servers.

Solidblaze

Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:46 am

Whell ok I guess you can take the "Beta" Thing here, but when a map is so broken that from 15 players at the end of the game 10 still are hiding its pretty unreal. So The best thing I can do is give some suggestions! So I will do that on a new post.

User avatar
FennecTheFox_
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:07 pm
Location: Lazytown (Robbie will always be number one)

Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:42 pm

Solidblaze wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:50 pm
lol for how long? And how can u aprove a map for beta that is that broken that u can easily get out of it?
Hmmm someone i know thats banned, he was called SolidChase, i have suspicions.. (Not being mean just saying)

User avatar
LightWayUp
Posts: 1651
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:21 pm
Contact:

Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:34 am

The Hide and Seek section is pretty dead, but I feel you still shouldn't bump a 2+ year old topic for something off topic and completely unrelated.

kingggirannn
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:58 am
Location: Iran

Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:46 pm

guys , i talked with NxDs and he told me he'll fix the bugs

PotqtoAim
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:33 am

Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:52 pm

BrxkenSound wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:42 pm
Solidblaze wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:50 pm
lol for how long? And how can u aprove a map for beta that is that broken that u can easily get out of it?
Hmmm someone i know thats banned, he was called SolidChase, i have suspicions.. (Not being mean just saying)
R u blind? This post is on 2016...and ur still saying he is the guy that was banned in 2019? And also, don't necropost

User avatar
FennecTheFox_
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:07 pm
Location: Lazytown (Robbie will always be number one)

Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:39 pm

PotqtoAim wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:52 pm
BrxkenSound wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:42 pm
Solidblaze wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:50 pm
lol for how long? And how can u aprove a map for beta that is that broken that u can easily get out of it?
Hmmm someone i know thats banned, he was called SolidChase, i have suspicions.. (Not being mean just saying)
R u blind? This post is on 2016...and ur still saying he is the guy that was banned in 2019? And also, don't necropost
One: Sorry. 2: I didint read the date. 3: Well i dont actually know what necroposting is.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest