Im finally banned after 4000+ kills and many accusation of hacks

Play in team or in solo mode and rush to other islands to break the egg of other teams that makes them respawn. The last team standing wins.

Moderators: Owner, HeadAdmin

MythGosuttv

Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:49 am

Great helpers and moderators, this server has improved a lot. I have killed many tryhards and punished hackers by blocking their spawn. 😂😂😂

Getting top 30 in 3 weeks is crazy 😂
Ive made a lot of friends
I have voted for this sever over 50 times for that diamond armor
I have carried every single of my teammates including alex and steve

My stats is kills 4048
Deaths 364
Kdr is 11.89

Making people mad or happy is my greatest achievement even though i made many enemies and friends from the server.

Imagine every hacker on this server vs that guy that punishes u by blocking ur spawn with a block to record and send that proof to the staff therefore they could get banned.
Mythgosu the myth and the legend proved that my kd will always stay up by doing this method. By the end pf the day if you ever climbed up on the leaderboards by killing many people multiple times until they rage and leave, they will always make a reason like why are u hacking “im not accusing vs him and see” -famous
Richtofen

I have seen no one have reach my lvl from the leaderboards most of them have 1,2,3 kdr with 1 month registered from the server.

By the end of the day i couldnt have done the impossible without the people from extreme craft who have believed that I dont hack on the server and the people who are very friendly to me thank you for everything❤️. From now on im perma banned i deserve it from torturing peoples kdr and making it to top 30

Shalom6242

Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:59 pm

Congratulations I guess

awab4444

Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:43 am

Another false ban done on an almighty expert (MythGosu) who did not call any other expert (like Cyvh who has about 18.75 KDR), or himself, as "God" (because I consider it polytheistic since I instead use "Expert", "Master" etc on them).

Oh and also, make ban appeals here:"https://www.extremecraft.net/appeals.php".

MythGosuttv

Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:29 am

awab4444 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:43 am
Another false ban done on an almighty expert (MythGosu) who did not call any other expert (like Cyvh who has about 18.75 KDR), or himself, as "God" (because I consider it polytheistic since I instead use "Expert", "Master" etc on them).

Oh and also, make ban appeals here:"https://www.extremecraft.net/appeals.php".
I did but theres no second chances when u do ban appeal

MythGosuttv

Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:34 am

Shalom6242 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:59 pm
Congratulations I guess
I dont need any congrats i just dont get why people get mad at me if im trying my best like i always play competitively but from now on I’m playing on hypixel

Celecion

Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:49 pm

Crazy how proud someone could be because one has a semi-good kdr… Sounds like another scrub abusing diamond armor honestly. Also getting top 30 is nothing when someone like Dicte can get carried to #1

DaddyKerL

Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:12 pm

Top 30 in 3 weeks?? Well i got top 5 in 2weeks. And also i was top 3 in ew and i got the reward .......... So top 3 in 3weeks.

• Information