Rpg broken? :( worried about bans and reset..

You can enjoy the numerous additions and new game mechanics that the custom SlimeFun plugin can offer and much much more.
Flufferbat

Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:54 pm

Earlier today someone got me to test something as i recently got the Nexus rank, they recorded me doing it to show you guys, I dunno if you've seen it or have known for ages but like im really sad about it because now Rpg is totally broken and i feel like everything ive done has been for nothing.. being able to just /name iron etc into things like magnets and motors etc is just so omg.. wrong.. but at the same time like i don't want their to be-able to be items that are fake and don't work so I would rather it be this way.. and i don't want the command removed..

Among other issues with this i found.. you can /name normal skeleton skulls to necrotic ones and make essence from them..

one that really annoys me coz i really only play rpg.. the nexus kit.. wth? why is it like the same as extreme? I can literally take extreme gear an rename it to nexus stuff like perfectly.. please make them different.. add silk touch to the sword ;p

I can only think of one solution and thats to add lore to everything..

And yea also yea whats the go is this bannable or what? like its a huge bug we cant be blamed for it yea? I would be really dissapointed to come this far have someone get me to test this then mess with it a bit n get banned n have to buy an unban after paying so much money already.. not to mention the thought of having to now lose everything in a reset just because of a bug.. like i don't understand don't these recipes use meta data?

Im so confused now as to what to do like should i even continue building right now or are you about to reset to fix the issue? and like i noticed you have prizes for the other servers if theirs that for Rpg then your baltop list might just be completely stuffed.. like omg what have done!? guys!!?? D:

Seriously ive spent like 300$ this season and.. now i don't even know what to say :( I hope it hasn't effected the other severs aswell.. :confounded:
Last edited by Flufferbat on Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Flufferbat

Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:04 pm

Im literally getting teary over this.. its so sad :(

AsuraT

Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:29 pm

Wow, NxDs know about this? its insane...

• Information