release map?

You can enjoy the numerous additions and new game mechanics that the custom SlimeFun plugin can offer and much much more.

Moderators: HeadAdmin, Owner

GGongtoo_

Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:50 am

can u release the map before the rpg is reset?pls
.w.

MysticAspect

Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:47 pm

AsuraT

Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:10 pm

rpg will reset? O_o

Flufferbat

Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:23 am

I would also like a copy once its reset after spending 600+ hours building i don't want to loose what I've done + best build I've ever done.. this link here confuses me like what are we meant to do with that? suggest a map release? coz i totally didn't think that's what we would have to do.. their must be an easier way?? but i mean i was hoping this wouldn't happen for a long time but i fear it might be just around the corner.. would be a shame to lose everything.. and someone just started building a replica of the old slimefun spawn and they've done the pvp arena like perfectly its beautiful :') lol so many good builds this season.. and oh i also have another question about this how do we get the slimefun/stb etc stuff to work with the map download? is it all just in command blocks n we just download the map? or do we need to download a pack of stuff? and if we put mods over it will it break? say for eg chisels n bits?

• Information