The worst thing about Survival-Games

SurvivalGames gamemode challenges each player to survive as long as he can among his foes, loot chests and gain advantages on others!
TheGhostGamer

Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:56 pm

Void_Walker wrote: If it does... the staff have the fire extinguishers at their side. (If you know what I mean)
:) . It is best for the wise to not seem wise.I am more concerned with my character than my reputation, because my character is what I really am while my reputation is merely what others think of me. I hope you can private message me for I would like us to be friends and remember, If you cannot be positive then at least be quiet.

Void_Walker

Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:25 pm

TheGhostGamer wrote:
Void_Walker wrote: If it does... the staff have the fire extinguishers at their side. (If you know what I mean)
:) . It is best for the wise to not seem wise.I am more concerned with my character than my reputation, because my character is what I really am while my reputation is merely what others think of me. I hope you can private message me for I would like us to be friends and remember, If you cannot be positive then at least be quiet.
I'd love to be friends with you. But the only problem is. I'm leaving the server. Check out my post in the off-topic section. I hope you enjoy your time at EC. Good Bye

TheGhostGamer

Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:26 pm

Void_Walker wrote: I'd love to be friends with you. But the only problem is. I'm leaving the server. Check out my post in the off-topic section. I hope you enjoy your time at EC. Good Bye
Goodbye. You will be missed

Void_Walker

Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:35 pm

Will I? Lol I wasn't even a well-known player

AquaGalaxy

Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:45 am

I like One hit weapons it gives me a challenge since I am a Pvper it is pretty easy.

DarkAssasin117

Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:18 pm

Just to add to this , I enjoyed this servers SG throughout the duration I was permitted to play until I got banned , but it was nice , it was challenging and it was all about striving to become the best , it gave me happiness and adrenaline like no other server , it made me soooo happy , until I got banned *cri* Dx hahah. Anyways it's nice and challenging , it's unique, I hope you all enjoy it :) it's truly the best server I have found , but my time on it came to an end about 9 months ago.

Yours sincerely,
#7 ranked player in SG(lmao)
#master guardian 1
P.S if you're around that rank in CS:GO PM me. ;)

Bye :(

snorriel123

Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:51 pm

Well , You know we paid a lot , a lot of money to get those kits and i think we deserved it

GOD_OF_POOP

Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:37 pm

DarkAssasin117 wrote:
Just to add to this , I enjoyed this servers SG throughout the duration I was permitted to play until I got banned , but it was nice , it was challenging and it was all about striving to become the best , it gave me happiness and adrenaline like no other server , it made me soooo happy , until I got banned *cri* Dx hahah. Anyways it's nice and challenging , it's unique, I hope you all enjoy it :) it's truly the best server I have found , but my time on it came to an end about 9 months ago.

Yours sincerely,
#master guardian 1

7th,
Hacker likes to brag.

DarkAssasin117

Tue May 16, 2017 7:41 pm

GOD_OF_POOP wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:37 pm
DarkAssasin117 wrote:

Yours sincerely,
#master guardian 1

7th,
Hacker likes to brag.

lmao if I really hacked would I even bother spending $$$$ here I spent over $25 on this server I believe, I thought of buying mc premium but instead I decided to support my fav server.

• Information