Stop the madness, Start the gladness!

SurvivalGames gamemode challenges each player to survive as long as he can among his foes, loot chests and gain advantages on others!
Iamsparklz

Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:44 pm

This server needs a Price Checker.
People among people scam scam and still keep scamming... This causes drama and arguments and causes other problems as well. I've only played on this server for a few days now. I can very well see that there is Manny problems. Maybe not so much the server itself but the Eoc/Community isn't the greatest. The staff can be rude and mute people for no reason. Same goes for the people in the community. Most of them are bad but I met one person there who is trust worthy. That is "smokindbud" Me and him, people like us deserve better than what we have been getting. The way we have been treated. I would like to see some changes hopefully so I can continue voting and continue playing as well. Thank you ~IamSparklz~

LilModified

Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:45 pm

Iamsparklz wrote:This server needs a Price Checker.
People among people scam scam and still keep scamming... This causes drama and arguments and causes other problems as well. I've only played on this server for a few days now. I can very well see that there is Manny problems. Maybe not so much the server itself but the Eoc/Community isn't the greatest. The staff can be rude and mute people for no reason. Same goes for the people in the community. Most of them are bad but I met one person there who is trust worthy. That is "smokindbud" Me and him, people like us deserve better than what we have been getting. The way we have been treated. I would like to see some changes hopefully so I can continue voting and continue playing as well. Thank you ~IamSparklz~
Incase you didn't realize Einstein, scamming is allowed.

Woo Woo

Iamsparklz

Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:50 pm

Very very worst support. I'm sorry I didn't
know that I had to be a 2 year old to play minecraft lol Rip. Might as well ban me and mute me because I'm probably better off playing single player. Rip Rip Rip Servers like this are the worst. You guys need a sign that says. You will mocked if you are over 2 years old. Woo Woo

LilModified

Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:52 pm

Iamsparklz wrote:Very very worst support. I'm sorry I didn't
know that I had to be a 2 year old to play minecraft lol Rip. Might as well ban me and mute me because I'm probably better off playing single player. Rip Rip Rip Servers like this are the worst. You guys need a sign that says. You will mocked if you are over 2 years old. Woo Woo
Don't lie to yourself, you're not 2 years old and they did announce it, but you just never found the post
EternalG wrote:Griefing and scamming are allowed. It is part of the game.

[Resolved]

ItsMeMrBear

Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:23 pm

Iamsparklz wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:50 pm
Very very worst support. I'm sorry I didn't
If you're thinking that singleplayer is better , then go play on , there is no need to make posts such as these :ok_hand:

• Information