Playing tag in Sg ?

SurvivalGames gamemode challenges each player to survive as long as he can among his foes, loot chests and gain advantages on others!
Bushdid911

Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:06 pm

It seems every-time I enter the death-match i am confronted by players that have worse gear then me . When this happens they run so far away and i can never catch them . I am requesting that during the death match the area in which we fight is boxed off. please fix this soon .
Bush ,
jet fuel cant burn steel beams

DarkAssasin117

Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:52 pm

Darkdragon123 wrote:Please use the proper format at viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33, because without proof the higher ups won't believe you.
wait what!? he's not reporting anything he is just making a suggestion that there should be a border because noobs run off in different directions and you can't win , this happened to me many times , I agree , you should make a arena plugin for deathmatch like on other popular servers , i believe that will enhance the SG a lot.

LilModified

Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:34 pm

ok...

BruteWarrior

Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:34 pm

DarkAssasin117 wrote:
Darkdragon123 wrote:Please use the proper format at viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33, because without proof the higher ups won't believe you.
wait what!? he's not reporting anything he is just making a suggestion that there should be a border because noobs run off in different directions and you can't win , this happened to me many times , I agree , you should make a arena plugin for deathmatch like on other popular servers , i believe that will enhance the SG a lot.
Refrain from name-calling others.
I do agree they should have a small arena where a deathmatch can take place. I've seen other servers do this. In this way people won't run away during a death match.
The arena can be a simple 20x20 wooden cube or something.

Desyon

Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:32 pm

Yeah. +over 9000

• Information