its been a long time.

iFowl

Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:26 pm

i havent even touched this game in over a year, but its nice to see that its still prospering. i remember when TiagoFrosty was the best helper ever, Omar_Mohammed too. i remember when players like Yeahmon and his gang took over the first survival mode, before its reset. i remember, essentially this server's birth. so many memories are here. it makes me wonder, of anyone is still out there that remembers any of my old names... because its been changed very many times.
zORIGINSz
XxNotoriousPvPxX
xFamed, etc.
i remeber when the SG server was packed with players such as myself and others always hopping onto the same map everytime it was available. those were good times, good times indeed. when players got freaked out by a noise heard in-game, and openly expressed it in chat. when i first learned how to sell things using signs, to be honesty, things have changed so much, i dont know if thats even a thing anymore. when players messages other players that had iron golem spawners, or farms, if they could afk for loot. those were good days, any OG's remember those days?

kb

Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:55 am

Anyone rmb TiagoDce

TehQwex

Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:32 pm

Long time no see, do you still remember me my old boi?

• Information