Creative Suggestions

Creative gamemode allows players to destroy all blocks instantly and gives them the ability to fly. Players are given an infinite number of blocks to build with and no health or hunger bar thus rendering the player immune to all damage.

Moderators: Owner, HeadAdmin

Used

Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:34 am

Wetter42 wrote:Add the /lockette plugin (the [private]) one to creative doors and chests!

Also, please allow all players to be able to open trapped chests on anyone's plots! Thanks!
It is a perm for mvp+

Wetter42

Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:31 pm

That's what I thought aswell, but it doesnt work...I cant do the /lockette command, nor can I make doors, and chests private! What gives!??!?!?!

mottingdog

Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:13 am

Wetter42 wrote:That's what I thought aswell, but it doesnt work...I cant do the /lockette command, nor can I make doors, and chests private! What gives!??!?!?!
Trapped chests are trapped for a reason. Also, players put chests in there plots because they contain valuable stuff that belongs to them. :-(

Wetter42

Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:29 am

Im only suggesting trapped chests become public, and even if they don't, when using /lockette (theoretically speaking), the chests are still private until you designate access to a specific player (give a player access)

Aditya123Misra

Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:19 am

A Marriage feature Should be Added For players who want to be a couple
being in a relation ship should have special commands like a marriage text channel
and a marriage tpa also the players should have special tags with there names

Irehardt

Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:07 am

Aditya123Misra wrote:A Marriage feature Should be Added For players who want to be a couple
being in a relation ship should have special commands like a marriage text channel

Isn't the state of creative bad enough as it is? There's literally no point in doing so dude.. just extra lag for the server..

Aditya123Misra

Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:36 am

Irehardt wrote:
Aditya123Misra wrote:A Marriage feature Should be Added For players who want to be a couple

Isn't the state of creative bad enough as it is? There's literally no point in doing so dude.. just extra lag for the server..
So no command ?

FluffyOverlord

Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:34 pm

I wish you could make pressure plates and buttons interactive to non added players so it is possible for them to interact with other people's plots without adding.

Example:

Wooden and Gold pressure plate - can be activated by non added players
Wooden Button - also can be activated by non added players

if people wants to have a build where they and only members could interact

Stone and iron pressure plate - only owner and members

Stone button - only owner and members

just to encourage other people to explore different plots and check out other player's creativity :3

FluffyOverlord

Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:13 am

I suggest that you allow non added players to use certain buttons and pressure plates such as wooden ones so they can interact with other people's builds without having to add them.

For example:

Wooden/ Golden Pressure Plate: (Non added players could interact)
Wooden Button: (Non added players could interact)

If they don't want people to touch their contraptions, then just use another type of pressure plate instead

Stone or Iron Pressure Plate: (Only plot owner or member)
Stone button: (Only plot owner and member)

So other players can be interested to venture other people's plots and also for them to show their creativity without having to add others (TRUST ISSUES -_-)

I hope you consider :3

CoolGuyKaJuS

Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:06 pm

Wetter42 wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:32 am
Add the /lockette plugin (the [private]) one to creative doors and chests!

Also, please allow all players to be able to open trapped chests on anyone's plots! Thanks!
No, It is MVP+ And thats how they decided it to be, Do not argue about what commands are given to ranks. It is fair cause you could just lock every chest from your friends and they could never get back in so Players could easily abuse. thats why Staff decided it would be a better idea for a donor rank instead of Members its MVP+.

• Information