World edit suggestion

Creative gamemode allows players to destroy all blocks instantly and gives them the ability to fly. Players are given an infinite number of blocks to build with and no health or hunger bar thus rendering the player immune to all damage.
Stupidt

Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:50 pm

Well... i wasn't on the server for i don't know how long but now there is world edit in votes so i am proud of that but.. there aren't that many commands for example //center , walls, faces, stack, flip, rotate etc. (about flip rotate i don't know if there is or no )so my question is why is there so little commands? like i know about the rank stuff i don't know what permissions you get but i think if you vote those 15 mins should have every command well maybe not every but those that i said. If i am wrong about this and i don't know what is going on with world edit explain. thanks for your time.

RedyStony

Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:40 am

You get a so little amount of W/E commands because of how much ranked people would feel unsatisfied about you non-ranked players having tons of W/E commands, so you don't deserve to have many commands, especially since W/E wasn't really available for non-ranked players at any free way possible, but now you can get it temporarily for free, despite the number of commands, and the amount of time you have it, at least it's better than nothing.

• Information