News & Announcements !
- Posts: 4246
- Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:09 am
It took just 1 year but the long awaited updates have been delivered
I and our awesome team of developers listened to your feedback and complaints and we came up with a more balanced and fancy version of BedWars that we hope you'll like.
What changed? Quite a lot.
Cosmetics and Unlockables
We added several effects and stuff that you can unlock, things like sprays, kill effects and target break effects.
Crates and Quests
Oh yeah. We added Quests that you can complete in order to get BedWars Keys to use in crates and unlock the fancy stuff.
If in crates you unlock something you already have you'll earn 1 BedShard, use those in the GodlyShop to buy Godly effects.
Quick Buy Shop
Save up a huge load of time by adding the items you commonly buy in the quick buy shop.
New Generator Designs
New. Simple. Totally original generators. And these will not throw items directly in void.
We replaced the annoying bats flying everywhere with these cuties.
Easier to murder without wings.
Revamped shop items and prices
We reworked entirely the prices and items sold in the shop, they're now a lot more balanced and everything should be a lot more simplified.
A way fancier leaderboard
If you're in top 5 you'll have the honour to be displayed at spawn and brag about it.
New Game Mechanics
- The deathmatch will start after 20 minutes instead of 30
- If everyone leaves a match except you the beds will not break automatically giving you the chance to go and break them to gain points.
- Rejoining is not automatic anymore, if you get kicked (for flying) or if you disconnect you can still rejoin the match with /rejoin (within 30 seconds)
- Bonus mob effects are now more balanced
- Improved/Fixed several gadgets and team upgrades (give a chance to those you never tried)
- Removed some unused team upgrades and gadgets
- You can place water next/on your bed
- Glass is invulnerable to explosions
- Boosting prevention should be fixed and you won't be unfairly blocked from earning points
Revamped/new Maps and Spawn
Also from your feedback we got our fancy builders to rework several maps, they should now have fewer decorations in the way, bigger islands and most importantly the new waiting lobby because jumping around in an invisible box SUCKS
We also changed the spawn area, it's cleaner now and we decreased the amount of NPCs, which by the way are now fixed.
Since our incredibly awesome team of devs had to rush this update in just a week because we need to work on the update that will stop LAG... There's absolutely no way that no bug slide in
Quests (not BedWars ones)
They're now organized in a fancy menu separated by difficulty.
Oh, you know those absurd quests such as walk a couple billion blocks on foot? Yea they're actually balanced now.
We also introduced several new kind of quests such as taming, fishing, smelting, eating, etc etc
You can now reset your quests once daily if those you have don't satisfy you, simply /quests reset
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest