Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:14 pm

Good :+1:

CommunistRussia

Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:40 am

cliffs wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:53 am
DarkSoars wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:55 pm
Dude youre obviously new to resets. You shouldve built your stuff in creative m8, if it were that important to you and the word "reset" is the bane of your existence
Yeah, completely missing the point. If i came here to build, i should just go to creative and confine everything to a 100x100 square, right? the main home i had planned for my plot on skygrid was 300x300. i had plans for a large community shop, a rail system, a pvp arena involving item drops, slime block launchers, mobs, teams, minecarts, and so on. I had plans for a horse racing track reminiscent of rainbow road, a zoo, a flying machine airport, and on and on. most of that is either not possible or pointless on creative, but it also costs me no effort to make. I spent the last year saving up resources and building up an in-game income to get to a point where i could begin on some of the grander parts of that because i was assured there would be no way a reset would happen in less than a year, and now 8 months later they're resetting it to cater to the people who only come there to have the highest stats, the most in game money, to rule pvp, to have more resources than they know what to do with.

Not only that, but so far the only difference I see is a new PVP arena, a new spawn, and spawners spawning in the wild. Spawners have already been added to areas of the map that haven't been loaded yet, so all they would have to do is change the spawn point, load the new spawn in, and change /pvp to the new arena. None of that requires a map reset, a reset of stats, of money, vaults, etc. They just essentially told off all the dedicated players still on skygrid over the past year in the hopes that those places would be filled with enough people spending money to make it economically viable. But hey, go ahead and support callous, impersonal capitalism in a game that at its fundamental core was violently against that for your hour or two a day of distraction. I won't be there to say or do anything about it either way.
These things are reset for a reason. And plus, who BUILDS in Skygrid specifically? This is why I was telling you to go to creative. And its just a reset, don't take it personally. Also, many forms of coding went into skygrid over 8 months. Improvement doesn't always have to be mainstream, remember that...

NemoIzGangstaice

Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:56 pm

ok

qvqer

Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:00 am

:+1: Like

• Information