After a long, long, long, painful, stressful, long time... OpFactions will get some love as well.
It's been over an year since we released the failure of HardcoreFactions and after that we tried to recover with the second failure of OpFactions 1.0.
The time has come and OpFactions will now be actually overpowered like OpSkyblock
Here's the complete guide to the server: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=55504
Here are some of the new features introduced:
- More crates
- Custom Enchantments
- Quests based on your faction power
- Fly mode on your faction claims
- Cobblestone walls generators
- Variable economy
- Enhanced bonemeal
- A KOTH actually set up on a hill (since it's KingOfTheHill it makes sense)
- Colored name tags (already leaked on fac servers in the past days)
- Several fixes such as that annoying soulsand glitch
- Hopefully a lot less ways to glitch into bases
- Read the guide post to find out more!
It's not over till it's over, get ready for some more updates, releases and additions in the next few days.