PvP Tournament

News & Announcements !
Guitar_Strings

Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:29 am

We decided to host another PvP Tournament after the failed one in October.
The tournament will be hosted on 21-23 April or on 28-30 April. Dates will be finalized as soon as possible. The tournament will be held over a whole weekend in an attempt to eliminate problems with time zones.

The winner of this tournament will win a FREE and unique [Champion] title and the top three players will receive a cash prize in a server of their choice. I'll be the main host of the tournament with a few staff members helping me. This tournament is more focused on the players who pvp on a regular basis and consider themselves as some of the top pvp'ers in their respective servers. I'll be hosting a different pvp tournament for players who are less serious about pvp. This does not prevent you from entering anyway just to see how far you could go.

How to sign up:
Send me a forum/discord pm with the following:
Discord ID:
PvP rating out of 10 (Compared to the average pvp'ers on EC):
Average ping while fighting:

You'll be invited to a discord server where any further information will be given and questions you have will be answered. Sign up deadline will be one week before the tournament(14 or 21 April, depending on the finalized date.)

Note: We reserve the power to decide if you may or may not participate in the tournament if your ping is higher than 240ms, or possibly 200ms depending on the entries, as it could give you an unfair advantage.
Note2: We reserve the power to decide if you may or may not participate in the tournament if you have been banned for a hacked client or illegal mods in the past three months.
Don't say God has been silent when your bible has been closed.

Discord: Guitar#5015

laggerpvp

Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:05 pm

;-)

laggerpvp

Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:10 pm

Do i have to install discord? Cuz i wanna join badly :D please help me i dont have any idea i just want to join

AveXAurora

Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:08 pm

laggerpvp wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:10 pm
Do i have to install discord? Cuz i wanna join badly :D please help me i dont have any idea i just want to join
You don't have to install it.
Open this and just choose "Open in browser"
ImageImage

uL_Retaliate

Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:06 am

:DDD
If you can't pvp without accusing,don't pvp again o.0

• Information